+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

wangliajsx

Mar 20, 2018
HEY GUYS COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I HAVE BEEN IN THE FOLLOWING STATUS FOR A MONTH NOW. COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM IN IP1 OR IP2 ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Exactly same situation here. I'm losing my patience man. Could you please let me know once there is any update to your case?

Reactions: Blade

leo3953

Jan 25, 2018
I was using my cell from USA to call, but it doesn't work.
Should I use Skype instead?
yeah, just use skype. I don't think you can call using your cell. but what you can get from the call is very limited, pretty much nothing more than what has been disclosed on your account.

Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys,
I have read in a lot of articles that the order of background checks is as follows:
AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

In my case, I have a feeling that it went from MEP to IP2. My background status info reads:'Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' Could someone please confirm if this is IP1 or IP2?

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

koushik90

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
NY
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
USA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-31-2017
Hello,

Did you have any change of status? I am in a similar situation and have been in the IP1 status for really long even after the RPRF request letter was received.

Thanks,
Niv
Hi,

No nothing yet. I have been checking everyday and no updates. Still stuck in IP1.

Thank you

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hi guys,
I have read in a lot of articles that the order of background checks is as follows:
AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

In my case, I have a feeling that it went from MEP to IP2. My background status info reads:'Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' Could someone please confirm if this is IP1 or IP2?

Where is this application? Details Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
From the background check wording, it looks like IP2. Mine is similar, it moved to IP2 just after MEP.

pushpender

Apr 3, 2018
Hello.. Pls help!!!!
File submitted on 28th Feb ...Medical is passed.... Whats my best chances....Waiting for PPR..

pls add me 91 9871667366 INDIA

Blade

Nov 11, 2017
Exactly same situation here. I'm losing my patience man. Could you please let me know once there is any update to your case?
Will do buddy

Hope everything is positive

All the best to you

Do let me know as well when you receive an update