+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

savy0077

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

I recieved the Passport Request email yesterday.
CEC
Draw 21st Feb
AOR 21st Feb
Medical Passed 28th Feb
Background Check Opened 1st March
PPR 3rd April

For some reason it still shows the following information:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Shouldn't it be showing that application is approved?

Thank you.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello,

CEC
Draw 21st Feb
AOR 21st Feb
Medical Passed 28th Feb
PPR 3rd April

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you.
Congrats..

SyedMehdi

Mar 20, 2018
Hello,

CEC
Draw 21st Feb
AOR 21st Feb
Medical Passed 28th Feb
PPR 3rd April

Thank you.
Congratulations.

I believe status will change to approved once your passport is stamped from VFS and sent back to you.

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Congratulations...are you inland or Outland ?
Hello,

CEC
Draw 21st Feb
AOR 21st Feb
Medical Passed 28th Feb
PPR 3rd April

Thank you.

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Congratulations...are you inland or Outland ?
Hello,

CEC
Draw 21st Feb
AOR 21st Feb
Medical Passed 28th Feb
PPR 3rd April

Thank you.

shanky1126

Mar 7, 2018
Hi,
Does anyone has any idea how many day does it take to get your passport stamped for PR visa through VFS. I submitted my passport to VFS New Delhi office and yet to receive it. The status is still showing "Visa application, tracking ID No xxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website". It has been 15 days already. Does anyone know how long it usually takes?

KathieB

Mar 16, 2018
Hi,

I tried calling CIC couple of times. I get the same information which on the account online.
I tried to connect to an agent but it says due to high volume it is unable to connect to an agent and they disconnect the call.
How can I connect with an agent?