Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
I have the exact same message except : - Under "Review of additional documents" instead of "We do not need additional documents." mine says "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Would you consider this IP2 ?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the exact same message except : - Under "Review of additional documents" instead of "We do not need additional documents." mine says "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

Would you consider this IP2 ?
Yeah.

Reactions: Rawhide

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cant wait to get PPR invite and move to Canada, tired of being tossed around like a ball on H1B VISA.
Haha I can understand. However, I am not in a rush to move anytime soon. Will be good to get the PR though. I will take time to explore opportunities in Canada and will only move if I find something good.

Rawhide

Nov 11, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
20-02-2018
Med's Done....
16-02-2018
Haha I can understand. However, I am not in a rush to move anytime soon. Will be good to get the PR though. I will take time to explore opportunities in Canada and will only move if I find something good.
I already have an understanding with employer to move my role to our Toronto Office once my PR comes through. I am planning to move this summer if PPR comes through....

Reactions: kushagra452

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already have an understanding with employer to move my role to our Toronto Office once my PR comes through. I am planning to move this summer if PPR comes through....
Saves you a lot of headache with regards to finding a job in Canada. I will start looking once the PPR request comes in.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hello,
I am also in the same situation.
My AOR: Feb 3, 2018.
Medical Passed: 13 Feb,
ADR (RCMP), 13 Feb 218
I submitted RCMP on : 05 Mar 2018.
Now Add Documents Review: Not Applicable.
Whats your current status?
Any idea when we can expect PPR?
Or someone else has faced this situation? Please share ur experience asap.
What changes happened to your BG and additional documents after submitting ADR (RCMP)?
Thank you...
Now...you will receive PPR very soon...

muralidn

Mar 21, 2018
Hi All,

AOR - 02/07/2018
Meds Passed - 02/08/2018
IP1 - 02/08/2018
Got extension of 60 days to submit FBI PCC on 02/15/2018
ADR Submitted (FBI PCC) - 02/15/2018
RPRF Fee paid - 02/21/2018

Review of additonal documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I am stuck in IP1 since 02/08/2018. No update in the profile after 02/21/2018. Is there something wrong with my application as I had no update in almost 4 weeks.

I submitted PCC from 3 different countries since I lived in 3 countries for more than 6 months. Will this delay my application. Please advise.

Thank you

Hello,

Did you have any change of status? I am in a similar situation and have been in the IP1 status for really long even after the RPRF request letter was received.

Thanks,
Niv

Xter

Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone advise me on what to do, my husband had a child with his ex and we declared her in our application all effort to get to her in other to get her medicals proved abortive, so we did an affidavit as regards to that and submitted our application but we just got a mail from CIC requesting for her medicals. Am confuse because the child mum has refused to reply out mail.

Apr 2, 2018
Hi guys,
I have read in a lot of articles that the order of background checks is as follows:
AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

In my case, I have a feeling that it went from MEP to IP2. My background status info reads:'Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' Could someone please confirm if this is IP1 or IP2?

I have been using this site as my reference:https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

Xter

Mar 9, 2018
Hello,

Can anyone advise me on what to do, my husband had a child with his ex and we declared her in our application all effort to get to her in other to get her medicals proved abortive, so we did an affidavit as regards to that and submitted our application but we just got a mail from CIC requesting for her medicals. Am confuse because the child mum has refused to reply out mail.
Does anyone have an ldea