+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi,
Did you passed through NA2 stage after IP1 or did your application jumped straight to IP2/ PPR?
Yes, from what I understand I did pass through all the stages (even though my medical records weren't submitted by the doctor). We passed MEP one day after the doctor uploaded our records and we received the PPR email about 4 days after it.

SaiKavi

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
I just had a call with the CIC customer support person. Though we had paid the RPRFee at the beginning, she mentioned that the latest note on our application was on March 15th stating "RPRFee complete". She also mentioned that the application process looks good and when I enquired about the eligibility and security process, she said it has not yet started. Any insights on this would be helpful.

snair2017

Jun 30, 2017
I just had a call with the CIC customer support person. Though we had paid the RPRFee at the beginning, she mentioned that the latest note on our application was on March 15th stating "RPRFee complete". She also mentioned that the application process looks good and when I enquired about the eligibility and security process, she said it has not yet started. Any insights on this would be helpful.
This could help
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/difference-between-security-and-criminality-check-who-conducts-what.523925/

Reactions: SaiKavi

Nishanth0312

Sep 10, 2017
Hello All,

Today morning IST, when I checked my account, it was in updated status- I opened the link to find there was no change inside. When I went back to the starting page, it was showing as submitted again.

Don’t know if it was hallucination or it really changed. Did this happen to anyone else?

My timeline -

AOR - Feb 20th
Medicals - Feb 27th
IP2 mail - Mar 1st

ash0512

Feb 23, 2018
Hello All,

Today morning IST, when I checked my account, it was in updated status- I opened the link to find there was no change inside. When I went back to the starting page, it was showing as submitted again.

Don’t know if it was hallucination or it really changed. Did this happen to anyone else?

My timeline -

AOR - Feb 20th
Medicals - Feb 27th
IP2 mail - Mar 1st
You will probably get PPR email soon. At which visa office is your application at currently and which stream?

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
At what number we can call IRCC agent to know the file status..? I mailed them 6 weeks back but no response yet..