+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

MartyC99

Mar 13, 2018
Has anyone else with an AOR from February has their visa approved yet? I have my AOR on 8th Feb.

Now I’m just watching, watching, waiting, waiting...

SaiKavi

Mar 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
15-02-2018
Med's Done....
22-02-2018
Has anyone else with an AOR from February has their visa approved yet? I have my AOR on 8th Feb.

Same here :p CIC seems to be very active in approving Feb'18 applicants. Every new day we are hoping it to be our day:):):):)

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Congratulations on your approval!

I am also staying in the US and a little apprehensive about the process of sending the passports with the return envelope and customs invoice to CPC. Can you please let me know if you are planning to use fedex? and please let me know what option to ask for for getting a return customs invoice when sending it? i heard this is a point of confusion for many. Thanks!
I'm not sure yet but will think about this further and let you know. If you have an answer, please let me know too.

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure yet but will think about this further and let you know. If you have an answer, please let me know too.
Hi,

Below is a link to a post I found that has the most useful information so far on the fedex process. But still I feel some more information would be nice. Please go through the link and let me know if you find any other information on this.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sending-passport-from-usa-to-canada.507934/#post-6230014

explorerCA

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Hi,

Below is a link to a post I found that has the most useful information so far on the fedex process. But still I feel some more information would be nice. Please go through the link and let me know if you find any other information on this.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sending-passport-from-usa-to-canada.507934/#post-6230014
Thank you so much! I'm traveling at the moment and will need an extension to submit my passport to CIC which is why I haven't researched this yet but will do so soon and let you know how we move forward.

Reactions: alexross

leo3953

Jan 25, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm traveling at the moment and will need an extension to submit my passport to CIC which is why I haven't researched this yet but will do so soon and let you know how we move forward.
I used FedEx to send passport with a return label before, it's pretty simple. you just need to have an account and the FedEx staff will help you create the label and ship with it. But I used for domestic shipping to Japanese consulate. should be similar.

NoraJartan

Feb 3, 2016
Hi @NoraJartan ,

Could you please share the number of days from when your passport was sent, delivered and received(once you get it back)?
Sure, I definitely will!

I haven’t sent them yet, just got our photos taken but my toddler kept smiling so I don’t know if we can use that photo.. If anyone has experience please share :)

shanky1126

Mar 7, 2018

Hi, My profile showed "updated" today. Instead of the usual "submitted". But when i went inside there was no change in the status. It remains same as earlier. My AOR was 8th Feb. Has anyone else had the same issue? if yes what does it signifies?