+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally mailed my fingerprints to Singapore police. Now waiting for the PCC from Singapore. Hopefully should receive it within a month.

Aka.2017

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Got my medicals passed finally. Also got 60 days extension to submit FBI pcc. FBI has already mailed out pcc of my spouse and myself on last Friday and hoping to receive it by tomorrow or the day after. Could I expect things to move faster after I upload FBI pcc?

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Got my medicals passed finally. Also got 60 days extension to submit FBI pcc. FBI has already mailed out pcc of my spouse and myself on last Friday and hoping to receive it by tomorrow or the day after. Could I expect things to move faster after I upload FBI pcc?
Good and Hopefully.

Reactions: Aka.2017

sajkrt

Mar 4, 2018
When will u submit your application (eAPR/AOR) date. Generally it will take 15 to 20 days to pass the medical
My AOR is Feb 4th hence Im slightly concerned as most people have received their MEP. Could this be an oversight by the officer - perhaps they missed changing the status. It looks like its gone to IP1 without MEP

sajkrt

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys, I had submitted the application on 8th Feb and my medicals got approved on 16th Feb. I was moved to IP2 on 27th Feb and now waiting eagerly for PPR. Do you guys think, I would be able to get it this week itself?
Hope you get it - Good luck

sajkrt

Mar 4, 2018
In short,4 point is relevant to you. they need additional documents to process you application.Without this, it would be difficult to proceed further. Check your email and message in your CIC account for more information.
All the best
submitted the docs

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
submitted the docs
If you don't mind could you let me know which documents did they request? I have also submitted AOR and waiting and just trying to understand what kind of additional documents they may request. Thank you!

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Who did you mail to request the extension? Can you share the email ID? Thanks.

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Travel History
Travel History is must while applying. You are lucky that your are not rejected for not giving full information. Incomplete documents results in delay in processing. secondly, your travel history should match with your job(if applicable) and the addresses of past 10 years and with the activity of 10 years.
If any of the links mismatch then there may be the problem or additional justification.
All the best and take care.