+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

sajkrt

Mar 4, 2018
Experts,

Am I at stage IP1, however my Medicals have not passed. Should I be concerned? I have done upfront medical - is there a possibility that they weren't able to track the medical results?

These are my statuses

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Experts,

Am I at stage IP1, however my Medicals have not passed. Should I be concerned? I have done upfront medical - is there a possibility that they weren't able to track the medical results?

These are my statuses

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When will u submit your application (eAPR/AOR) date. Generally it will take 15 to 20 days to pass the medical

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Experts,

These are my statuses

I have same status from 23 Feb.. what is ur AOR ? Mine AOR is 14 Feb.. u r in IP1 like me

--ariana--

Nov 26, 2017
Hey guys, I had submitted the application on 8th Feb and my medicals got approved on 16th Feb. I was moved to IP2 on 27th Feb and now waiting eagerly for PPR. Do you guys think, I would be able to get it this week itself?

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Hey guys, I had submitted the application on 8th Feb and my medicals got approved on 16th Feb. I was moved to IP2 on 27th Feb and now waiting eagerly for PPR. Do you guys think, I would be able to get it this week itself?
how do you know r in IP2. from IP2 it may take upto 20 days if everything is fine

--ariana--

Nov 26, 2017
how do you know r in IP2. from IP2 it may take upto 20 days if everything is fine
After Medicals, the status on Background check changed first to Background check not required. Then on 27th Feb it changed to Background check under process and application being revied. That's how I know that IP2 is there and the background check is under process. I double checked with my immigration lawyer as well. He is saying the result should be out soon. I'm really stressed about it!

Reactions: manpreetsidhu

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
After Medicals, the status on Background check changed first to Background check not required. Then on 27th Feb it changed to Background check under process and application being revied. That's how I know that IP2 is there and the background check is under process. I double checked with my immigration lawyer as well. He is saying the result should be out soon. I'm really stressed about it!
Don't worry, Be calm. Hope for the good result.

Reactions: --ariana--

manpreetsidhu

Jan 23, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Experts,

These are my statuses

In short,4 point is relevant to you. they need additional documents to process you application.Without this, it would be difficult to proceed further. Check your email and message in your CIC account for more information.
All the best

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
I h
I have exactly the same timeline as you except I was requested an ADR on 16th which I submitted on 17th. All the best to you for a speedy PPR. :)