+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2018

ccdg

Feb 6, 2018
Hope someone can clarify this for me.
I am expecting an ITA tomorrow and have all the documents ready(PCCs, medicals etc). I am ready to submit my application as soon as the online system opens. However, I have one more concern.

I had my master's degree accessed by WES and claimed points for that. But I also have a bachelor's degree. I was wondering if I would need to upload my bachelor's degree to CIC? My bachelor's is not in English, so a certified English translation would be required. I am not in my home country at this moment, it would be a pain in the ass to get a certified English translation....

Any clarification would be appreciated!

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
You are not required to if you are not claiming any points for that. Having said that, it is highly recommended that you do it especially if it is in the last ten years. I say that because you will be providing information about your activities (education/work/unemployment etc.) for the past 10 years. In either case, you will have three months after the ITA, I would utilize this time to get your B.S. degree translated!

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi All,

I created EE profile on 02/20/2018. I guess there's a draw on 02/21/2018. If I submit all my docs in 2nd week of March when can I expect AOR?

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys,

My application got into NA2 this morning. I've sent an email as explained in the first post of this thread, but they answered:
Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Does anyone know how long should I wait to email them again?

Also, how long are you guys going to wait before asking for GCMS?

thanks

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,

My application got into NA2 this morning. I've sent an email as explained in the first post of this thread, but they answered:
Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Does anyone know how long should I wait to email them again?

Also, how long are you guys going to wait before asking for GCMS?

thanks
I am in the same boat. I think it gets transferred to the LVO only now. I'd wait a week before mailing again.

thunder18

Feb 19, 2018
Hi Andy,
I applied on February 8th and got AoR on same day. Can you please add me to the group?

My no: +14053086305

KaranArora

Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone. I’m new to this group. AOR date 10-Feb
No change in status till now.
Plz add me to the group 7506361557
Country code 91