03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi all,

CIC is not replying to my emails (I have sent 10+ emails and case specific inquiries) about change in my marital status. I received PPR on Sept 4 and now I want to add my spouse with my application.

How do I contact them, and how to take it forward?

PLEASE SUGGEST.

Hrnchir

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys

It's been 9 months already since I submitted my papers to CIC and I still have no result. When I'm calling the CIC call-center representatives keep telling me that PPR has been sent to me several times already. First time in July - published in my CIC account, then several times by e-mail and in mid-October sent to the physical address in Canada. But I still have nothing. There is nothing in CIC account, nothing in e-mail (including junk mail and all possible folders), nothing in my mailbox. I've already called them about 15 times, my lawyer has called them and wrote them letters countless times.

On top of that, I still don't have notes from my case that has been ordered on September 19.

It looks like there is something wrong with their system. Like their notes say one thing but it has nothing to do with reality. Or CIC reps are lying to me that passport request has been sent.

Does anybody know what other ways exist to make CIC take a look into this case? Maybe I can go to their office to Ottawa or wherever to get that PPR personally? I would appreciate any ideas.

Thank you.

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi,
I am CEC Feb 01 2017 applicant. My eligibility is still "Recommended Pass". Medical and Criminality both "Passed" and Security "Not Started".
My Medical is expiring in first week of January.
Does anybody know when do i need to take the medical exam again ? I mean do they ask me to do it again ? or they will automatically extend ?

One more thing,
What could be the reason behind my application for not having any process since april month. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes and there is no progress since april. Even my Security is still "Not Started". I am at NA2 since 9 months. Back -Ground is still "Not Applicable".

Your Answer will be really appreciated.
Thanks.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am CEC Feb 01 2017 applicant. My eligibility is still "Recommended Pass". Medical and Criminality both "Passed" and Security "Not Started".
My Medical is expiring in first week of January.
Does anybody know when do i need to take the medical exam again ? I mean do they ask me to do it again ? or they will automatically extend ?

One more thing,
What could be the reason behind my application for not having any process since april month. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes and there is no progress since april. Even my Security is still "Not Started". I am at NA2 since 9 months. Back -Ground is still "Not Applicable".

Your Answer will be really appreciated.
Thanks.
You don't need to do any medical. They will automatically extend that. I did for my wife and when I ordered the GCMS, I found they already extend her medical including my one. So, don't waste your money like me. I am in the likely same boat. CEC/PNP applicant, Feb 10. From July 27, I am in In-progress status with everything pass!!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hey guys... it's been more than 9 months now and still I haven't heard back anything from CIC. Got back my first GCMS notes this week and it says:

As per GCMS notes, on July 19, Eligibility updated from Review Required to Met - Passed (but nothing is changed in online profile). Also, both Criminality and Medical checks are passed as well.

The primary visa office is Sydney.
AOR: FEB 10, 2017
PNP-Outland (Ontario)

Any advice on how to contact the IRCC Sydney office? Call or Email?

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
My Adr status changed to:

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

But I haven't received any message for documents. Wondering what's going on

bmw2257

Mar 16, 2016
Hi guys

Just to make the left out applicants feel a little better I also m left out in dark .

First Ontario made life miserable.then cic.

Aor 1st feb 17 .Spouse addition docs requested by cic 14th June.docs submitted 3rd july and since then no updates .

Gcms ordered 10th nov 17 and life passes on with no option but to wait .

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys

Just to make the left out applicants feel a little better I also m left out in dark .

First Ontario made life miserable.then cic.

Aor 1st feb 17 .Spouse addition docs requested by cic 14th June.docs submitted 3rd july and since then no updates .

Gcms ordered 10th nov 17 and life passes on with no option but to wait .

Hi BMW

Could you check your Review of additional documents status and say if it has changed to the one below after you ordered GCMS:

"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

There is speculation going on that we get this status once we order GCMS.

Thanks

bmw2257

Mar 16, 2016
Hi BMW

Could you check your Review of additional documents status and say if it has changed to the one below after you ordered GCMS:

"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

There is speculation going on that we get this status once we order GCMS.

Thanks
Yes exactly .This status wasn't there before gcms I remember very clearly.

I haven't recd any message either.

I think this is more of a routine status as the docs they had asked have already been submitted by me .

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes exactly .This status wasn't there before gcms I remember very clearly.

I haven't recd any message either.

I think this is more of a routine status as the docs they had asked have already been submitted by me .

Yes....this tells

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Some more updates... BG changed this morning from 'Not Applicable' to 'We are processing your background check...'

AOR: 10 FEB 2017
PNP-Outland

It's been more than 9 months now :/

That's IP2 for you....hope you get it soon