+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

learncourse04

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Manishdwivedi said:
Does the PPR email will also be available on mycic Profile ?? Any idea ?? can anyone please confirm
PPR email will not come in mycic account none of my friends got it they all got in gmail

Manishdwivedi

Mar 6, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2017
learncourse04 said:
No one delets it but that was just a random question :D
Once you get a PPR mail, do we have any status change on CIC profile?? if yes, what would be that change...

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Manishdwivedi said:
Once you get a PPR mail, do we have any status change on CIC profile?? if yes, what would be that change...
You application status should change to "Approved" after they receive your passport.

OptimisticHope

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi guys,

Today i received additional document request for my child's passport.

My passport and my child's passport are going to expire in 2 months, so we applied for new ones and received the same.

When we both received new passports in the last month, i raised 2 CSE's and sent the copies of new passports to CIC. But i haven't received any response on this so far.

Today I received additional document request for my child's passport only. Only one UPLOAD button enabled in my application, to upload child's passport.

In this case, how can i notify the CIC Officer about my new passport ? I am afraid that if directly i send my new passport for stamping, it will become a problem since i submitted my application with old passport.

I am planning to write a letter and combine both mine and my child's passport and upload in to that folder. I am not sure whether its okay or not .

Please advice me. Thank you!!!

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
OptimisticHope said:
Hi guys,

Today i received additional document request for my child's passport.

My passport and my child's passport are going to expire in 2 months, so we applied for new ones and received the same.

When we both received new passports in the last month, i raised 2 CSE's and sent the copies of new passports to CIC. But i haven't received any response on this so far.

Today I received additional document request for my child's passport only. Only one UPLOAD button enabled in my application, to upload child's passport.

In this case, how can i notify the CIC Officer about my new passport ? I am afraid that if directly i send my new passport for stamping, it will become a problem since i submitted my application with old passport.

I am planning to write a letter and combine both mine and my child's passport and upload in to that folder. I am not sure whether its okay or not .

Please advice me. Thank you!!!
combine both files along with an explanation letter into a single file and upload it

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Mthornt said:
So my application does not seem to be going in the order of everyone else's. My E-AOR was 20-FEB, and I have not received my med results yet. However yesterday 12-APR my app went from "N/A" to "We do not need any additional documents" in the Review of documents section.

Today I have another change, my background check went from "N/A" to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." Has anyone seen this before, with no med result but moved on to other parts of the application?
I have same situation. And seeing you in same gives relief and it actually seems like normal now.

superant

Jan 13, 2017
Hi

FSW-O here

AOR 3 Feb

Meds passed 9 March

Background has been N/A all throughout!

What could this mean?
Anyone? x

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Hi Folks,

my eAOR January 29
Medical paassed March 01
BG is Not Applicable since then and no change at all ..Does this mean I am on Stage 1 and no progress in my BG at all..I never had any other status other then NA.
Little worried..

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
A quick update:

AOR: 7 Feb 2017
Medical passed: 13 April 2017
Background check: Next step is to conduct a background check

Can somebody tell me at which stage my application is at?

pilot747

Mar 9, 2015
Schedule A

AOR - 7th Feb
Medical Passed - 28 Feb

CIC has asked for Schedule A as I have a lot of travel history.

Question?

List all trips, have taken outside your country or origin or residence in the last 10 years

So my understanding is I have to include all trips excluding Canada (PGWP) and India(Citizen)
or
Should I include all trips including trips to and fro Canada and India[/font]

Thank You guys.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
pilot747 said:
Schedule A

AOR - 7th Feb
Medical Passed - 28 Feb

CIC has asked for Schedule A as I have a lot of travel history.

Question?

List all trips, have taken outside your country or origin or residence in the last 10 years

So my understanding is I have to include all trips excluding Canada (PGWP) and India(Citizen)
or
Should I include all trips including trips to and fro Canada and India[/font]

Thank You guys.
Probably good idea to list everything to be on the safe side.