Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
Globis said:
Hi Guys,

My BG changed today.

CEC - AOR Feb 06

Medical Passed on Mar 3rd

BG from Next step is to conduct BG - to NA (APR 12)

I hope PPR is coming soon :)

PS not sure how to update the tracker.
We have the same timelines, mine also changed to NA just 10 mins ago

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Sam872 said:
will the above two steps are not considered as an step 1 and step 2 , Please advise .
In Your situation You might receive PPR without seeing anymore changes or you might see NA and then IP again followed by PPR

Your current trend is NA>NS>IP

Probabilities
NA>NS>IP>NA>IP>PPR
NA>NS>IP>PPR

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Sam872 said:
Okay :

We I applied My 1st status was : NA
Secondly I got additional Doc Req and Changed on the same day to Next step is the Conduct BG Check (1 Step) this is NS (not started)
Next BG Change after 3 days was We are Processing your BG Check (2nd Step ) (this is In Progress)

Correct me I am wrong .

Manishdwivedi

Mar 6, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2017
Does the PPR email will also be available on mycic Profile ?? Any idea ?? can anyone please confirm

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Sam872 said:
HelLO Riz ,

What might me the reason for ON HOLD status for BOWP Application .
Your Application hasn't completed R10 Completeness check yet. They concluded their regular formalities but the R10 part is missing so they will wait to get clearance then they will approve.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Manishdwivedi said:
Does the PPR email will also be available on mycic Profile ?? Any idea ?? can anyone please confirm
No, not necessarily. Some receive in their email address and some receive in My CIC account its one way or other.

If you will receive in My cic then you will receive new message email in your account.

If you will receive direct email then you will not see any message in my cic.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
A little ahead question but need to do some personal planning, how much time does it take from PPR confirmation to passport request to landing?

eececpr

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
learncourse04 said:
what can we do if PPR email gets deleted even from trash? whom should we contact?
Who is dumb enough to delete the golden PPR email, I would like to know! ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Spoke to CIC today ,Asked about R10 completeness check time frame , answer given was diplomatic one but she managed to say for majority its between 8-12 weeks .may be early for few of them

ITA :8th feb
AOR : 22nd feb
BOWP app:22nd feb

Meds Passed : 14th march
BOWP on hold since : April 05th

just for knowledge for some anxious guys like me

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
So my application does not seem to be going in the order of everyone else's. My E-AOR was 20-FEB, and I have not received my med results yet. However yesterday 12-APR my app went from "N/A" to "We do not need any additional documents" in the Review of documents section.

Today I have another change, my background check went from "N/A" to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." Has anyone seen this before, with no med result but moved on to other parts of the application?

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Mthornt said:
So my application does not seem to be going in the order of everyone else's. My E-AOR was 20-FEB, and I have not received my med results yet. However yesterday 12-APR my app went from "N/A" to "We do not need any additional documents" in the Review of documents section.

Today I have another change, my background check went from "N/A" to "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." Has anyone seen this before, with no med result but moved on to other parts of the application?
Yeah thats a normal thing have seen this in some cases
You will see a change in medical status sooner or later

All the Best