+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

LuckyGirl008

Apr 4, 2017
A quick question everyone,

PPR emails is Passport request email??
If yes, then is it supposed to come in your inbox or in the cic account and notification email in your inbox?

I am assuming that i might missed my PPR email and trying to figure out if its not too late...

If it is a passport request email then how much time immigration provide us to courier passport to them??

Please advise.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
LuckyGirl008 said:
A quick question everyone,

PPR emails is Passport request email??
If yes, then is it supposed to come in your inbox or in the cic account and notification email in your inbox?
For some applicants it comes to email address and for some it comes to My CIC account but you will receive email regarding new message in your my cic account.

I am assuming that i might missed my PPR email and trying to figure out if its not too late...
Call CIC and ask if is there is any correspondence from their side.

If it is a passport request email then how much time immigration provide us to courier passport to them??
You will have 30 days to submit

Please advise.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I need your advice
I have shown 1 FD as a part of my proof of funds and that Fixed deposit is gonna mature on 24th April 2017. I will renew the FD on 24th again for 6 months..Should I inform cic about the same right now about it raising cse or should I directly send them new FD certificate with loe on 24th April.. I don't want them to reject my app for this as they have mentioned that all documents should be valid for 6 months from the date of submission.. Guys plz help

ganharsh

Nov 9, 2016
Any Inland guys for Ottawa office got PPR? CEC Inland , AOR: Feb 8th, Medical passed : 10th March, BG Check in process : 11th March.

Manishdwivedi

Mar 6, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
28-Feb-2017
Status change :

BGC : N/A to In progress: 28 Feb
BGC: In progress to N/A : 7 Apr
BGC: N/A to in progress: 13-Apr

JamieMM

Jan 22, 2017
Manishdwivedi said:
Status change :

BGC : N/A to In progress: 28 Feb
BGC: In progress to N/A : 7 Apr
BGC: N/A to in progress: 13-Apr
PPR is on your way!! Mine is 2 working days behind you...

AOR: Feb 5
BGC: NA to NS Mar 2
BGC: NS to NA Apr 11
Expecting the final IP & PPR coming together...hopefully tonight!! :D

kkdreamz

Nov 14, 2016
Mthornt said:
Heres what I found in another part of the forum, if this is accurate it may provide some clarity...

There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.

Hope it helps you and the people who wants some clarity on BG status.
Thanks for the detailed explanation. Much appreciated.

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
JamieMM said:
PPR is on your way!! Mine is 2 working days behind you...

AOR: Feb 5
BGC: NA to NS Mar 2
BGC: NS to NA Apr 11
Expecting the final IP & PPR coming together...hopefully tonight!! :D

When did your medical passed?

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

I'm currently in Canada under Visitor Status (note: not a visitor visa). I have passed the medical and am in IP1 stage. Have been requested to get an RCMP check which is in process now.

I'm therefore an FSW Inland. I put my residency as Canada and put my home & mailing address as my address in Calgary.

I need to go back to the UK for personal reasons for a couple of months.

What do I need to do to update CIC of this? I will be living at my mum's address in England. I'm hoping that upon my return to Canada I'll be a resident!