+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

prsdrddy

Sep 10, 2015
Hello , I am an Feb AOR applicant and want to join the what's app group
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in February 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for February AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Good luck!

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I applied I was an FSW-Inland. I have since returned home to the UK. I sent a CSE on 20th April to inform CIC of my change of residence / address. I did not receive a reply!

I received my PR email yesterday which is great news, but it wants me to send my docs (passport & photos) to Ottawa. I need to change this ASAP to London I guess!

I just sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (as requested in the PR email if any problems) and got this reply:

This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.
For general information, please visit the IRCC website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/> or Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-a-z-can.asp>
IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

I can't call the Call Centre as I'm no longer in Canada and it needs to be from a Canadian number. What do I do?? Thanks!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
When I applied I was an FSW-Inland. I have since returned home to the UK. I sent a CSE on 20th April to inform CIC of my change of residence / address. I did not receive a reply!

I received my PR email yesterday which is great news, but it wants me to send my docs (passport & photos) to Ottawa. I need to change this ASAP to London I guess!

I just sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca (as requested in the PR email if any problems) and got this reply:

This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Due to a high volume of inquiries we are only able to respond to case-specific inquiries and the service standard is 20 working days.
For general information, please visit the IRCC website<http://www.cic.gc.ca/> or Help Centre<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/index-a-z-can.asp>
IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s);
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

I can't call the Call Centre as I'm no longer in Canada and it needs to be from a Canadian number. What do I do?? Thanks!
I would suggest to raise CSE as well and explain that you need to get stamped in LVO.

Reactions: cheme

kschok

Apr 26, 2017
I have been a silent spectator until now.
Thank you all for sharing your stories that gave me a lot of information.
You have helped me a lot.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Haha, I just got the "Application Approved" update in myCIC. Just wanted to thank the people who shares their stories,
Many times, I thought to myself: " I'm not alone! "
I rejoice in your celebration. In fact i think each such news raises a little Kindle of hope in all the "expecting" forum members...enjoy your day

sachin.uel

Jul 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017
Hello Everyone got my PPR

FSWO
1st Feb 2017
BG IP2 on 30th May 17
PPR in account message with attached letter ..I didn't get email from them

Thankyou for all your support forum members .
Congratulations and All the best for your journey in Canada