App. Filed.......
15/03/2016
Nomination.....
25/01/2017
AOR Received.
03/02/2017
Med's Done....
30/01/2017
Haha, I just got the "Application Approved" update in myCIC. Just wanted to thank the people who shares their stories,
Many times, I thought to myself: " I'm not alone! "
Congratulations @kschok

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
Guys got mail from Cpco for passport
Need help
They asked to submit annexure a with passport.
Do I copy paste annexure from mail and print as it's not in PDF .

Also strange for me as next step after addi doc request is ppt
No status changed ever since mess passed it's same .
Still says background check in process

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I had ip2 on 19th may. CIC have confirmed my application is approved and also that I may be waiting until 3rd Aug for PPR. IP2 does NOT mean PPR is around the corner
CIC agent will always give you the maximum time of 6 months. Go and check the statistics on MyImmiTracker. No one has waited that long.

Reactions: mamgain

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
I had ip2 on 19th may. CIC have confirmed my application is approved and also that I may be waiting until 3rd Aug for PPR. IP2 does NOT mean PPR is around the corner
That's the kind of response you get when you keep bugging them with calls. Mind you, they don't know much about your application.

Reactions: Mthornt and mamgain

younstev

Feb 1, 2017
Hello All,

CEC - Inland
AOR - Feb 18th, 2017
IP2 Since 19th of May but still no PPR email.

Tried calling them but was not able to reach agent.

Now i am really worried that they might forget my app.

I checked RG74's Feb tracker and seems like there are only few CEC inland applicants who haven't received PPR (and i am one of them :(:()

Should I apply for BOWP as my current one will expire in July..

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
CIC agent will always give you the maximum time of 6 months. Go and check the statistics on MyImmiTracker. No one has waited that long.
IP2 still does not mean PPR is around the corner.
That's the kind of response you get when you keep bugging them with calls. Mind you, they don't know much about your application.
So yo
as a matter of fact there have been cases who have waited beyond the 6 month mark after IP2 and are still waiting ...

Statistics don't take into account the applicants still who are still waiting for PPR after all checks.

diljitdosanjh

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hello All,

CEC - Inland
AOR - Feb 18th, 2017
IP2 Since 19th of May but still no PPR email.

Tried calling them but was not able to reach agent.

Now i am really worried that they might forget my app.

I checked RG74's Feb tracker and seems like there are only few CEC inland applicants who haven't received PPR (and i am one of them :(:()

Should I apply for BOWP as my current one will expire in July..
I'm in the same position. Join the club.

mkay101

Jun 27, 2016
Category........
It depends on the IP2 timing. If you talk about fact, I suggest you go and do a details study on the analyses. Then come back with a vital fact. He got IP2 may 19th, August would be almost three months. It's very rare for someone to wait that long. Maybe a few out of hundreds.
IP2 still does not mean PPR is around the corner.

So yo

as a matter of fact there have been cases who have waited beyond the 6 month mark after IP2 and are still waiting ...

Statistics don't take into account the applicants still who are still waiting for PPR after all checks.

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
:D. Lol this channel is getting hot without fuel...no pprs but you guys are firing mortars at each other.....time to do some meditation maybe

Reactions: MEDUSA LAUGHS