Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
ind2can2015 said:
Friends I need a clarification please.

I submitted my EE profile on Feb. 10, 2016.

I'm in Canada as an International student. I'm here for the past 6 months now. When I submitted I was only 5 months here.

I submitted my Indian PCC only as CIC didn't ask for Canadian PCC.

So is there any chance that CIC will ask for my Canadian PCC in future. ??

I'm asking this b'coz I'm travelling to India for a month, so if CIC will ask then I can plan to get the canadian PCC now..

I would appreciate your suggestions please.
Did you get your AOR ?
What actually you submitted in the month of FEB ? EE entry profile or your PR application ?

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ind2can2015 said:
Friends I need a clarification please.

I submitted my EE profile on Feb. 10, 2016.

I'm in Canada as an International student. I'm here for the past 6 months now. When I submitted I was only 5 months here.

I submitted my Indian PCC only as CIC didn't ask for Canadian PCC.

So is there any chance that CIC will ask for my Canadian PCC in future. ??

I'm asking this b'coz I'm travelling to India for a month, so if CIC will ask then I can plan to get the canadian PCC now..

I would appreciate your suggestions please.
I suggest just get your RCMP Finger prints done. It hardly takes 7 to 8 days to get it delivered to your mailing address from the day you have given your finger prints.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends!

Really would love some advice from anyone who is aware of familiar with the following situation:

I will be getting a new PCC from Dubai, for my husband. However, he has unpaid loans (since he had missed some payments, the bank said they filed a case) so it will come up in the certificate for sure. However, he has been paying continuously for 3 months, but they will not completely remove it untill he pays the full amount. If not mistaken, they had said they will open a criminal case since he missed 6 months payment (thats when they cased a file). after that they increased the interest and put a fine, and we were unable to pay. Thats when they said they will file a criminal case (which they probably have), and what are the chances that the CIC will reject our application. This is currently my only Drawback for the whole application.

Will the CIC also review it as an criminal case? There is no fraud no nothing involved , Not on time Payment. I am thinking of showing bank statements along with the police certificate when i receive it, to show we are paying monthly the settlement.

Please help, iv been getting ignored on all threads and would love some feedback!

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
gulhayo_a said:
Hello friends!

Really would love some advice from anyone who is aware of familiar with the following situation:

I will be getting a new PCC from Dubai, for my husband. However, he has unpaid loans (since he had missed some payments, the bank said they filed a case) so it will come up in the certificate for sure. However, he has been paying continuously for 3 months, but they will not completely remove it untill he pays the full amount. If not mistaken, they had said they will open a criminal case since he missed 6 months payment (thats when they cased a file). after that they increased the interest and put a fine, and we were unable to pay. Thats when they said they will file a criminal case (which they probably have), and what are the chances that the CIC will reject our application. This is currently my only Drawback for the whole application.

Will the CIC also review it as an criminal case? There is no fraud no nothing involved , Not on time Payment. I am thinking of showing bank statements along with the police certificate when i receive it, to show we are paying monthly the settlement.

Please help, iv been getting ignored on all threads and would love some feedback!
I don't know about the law in Dubai, but few countries I know does not have Civil cases considered for PCC as they only look for criminal charges.
Loan default is a civil charge.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kirtivsingh said:
I don't know about the law in Dubai, but few countries I know does not have Civil cases considered for PCC as they only look for criminal charges.
Loan default is a civil charge.
I also heard that loan default is a civil case, but Dubai assesses it as a criminal case thus shows it as an criminal case in PCC. thus im worried.

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Neo_says said:
Did you get your AOR ?
What actually you submitted in the month of FEB ? EE entry profile or your PR application ?
Sorry I meat my PR application as EE. I got my AOR on Feb. 10.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulhayo_a said:
Hello friends!

you have to do some kind of settlement with bank or dubai police, your husband will not be able to go through immigration with criminal case against him

meysam.gh

Apr 22, 2015
Hi Guys

I think you did not understand the problem. I needed to get a pcc from Malaysia and it is a country that you need to wait for CIC to ask for a PCC. They did ask and I got it last week. The date on the document does not have any problem. The problem is on CIC website when you want top upload the document, you should select the date of issuing but they have not updated their website and it only has 2015. So it is not my problem or mistake it is CIC's. I added the PCC in a word document and mentioned this problem.

Arahmed

Dec 1, 2015
Hello friends

From your experience, After how many days from the Aor date the process of "review of eligibility " should to passed ?

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello All,

In need of your help here. Am a PNP Nominee and currently have my Background Check in progress since March 2nd 2016. The worry i currently face is a did my degree in UK from jan 2011 to june 2012, however didn't return back to my home country till August 2012. I already had a job waiting for me back home and accepted to commence the offer July 2012 with trainings for about a month. This trainings are done online with a Learning Management System as such was still in UK during the training till i came back and physically started at the office in August 2012. I used an immigration agent for my PR and it was after my application was submitted i discovered he put my stay in UK from January 2011- June 2012(being the duration of my masters rather than till August 2012. Meanwhile my old passport that have my Visa and stamps for UK trip is missing. I have obtained my UK ppc and it doesn't state my leaving date from UK as well as i have no criminal records ever.

NOTE: Didn't overstay in UK as my visa was still valid only my agent put June 2012 as my travel history meanwhile i left UK August 2012 first week.

My question is thus. What can i do in this situation and would Canada verify my leaving date from UK.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Arahmed said:
Hello friends

From your experience, After how many days from the Aor date the process of "review of eligibility " should to passed ?
Review of eligibility stays for a while. Have seen it under process till PPR. However, if you really want to know the status then you may order GCMS notes.

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
How long does it take to do RCMP/fingerprint (in case it is requested by CIC). Should I keep it ready just in case they ask for it in future.
How much time CIC give to upload RCMP details ? Is it enough to initiate a request and get it done ?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
jt_jason said:
How long does it take to do RCMP/fingerprint (in case it is requested by CIC). Should I keep it ready just in case they ask for it in future.
How much time CIC give to upload RCMP details ? Is it enough to initiate a request and get it done ?
They gave me 60 days to submit but I submitted in 5 days. Some people say once they ask for RCMP fingerprints then they don't touch the file for the 60 days period (hoping this is not true) ???