AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
flowbow said:
Please how do I go about raising a CSE in order for me to update record on mycic after receiving AOR I discovered that it was the photocopies of my marriage certificate and degree transcript that were uploaded. Any help please.
Thank you.
USe the link below for CSE-

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
GTCEC said:
EE CEC, FSW, Federal Skilled Trades Eligible.

Medical Passed today but no other updates as of yet.
Review of Eligibility still in review.

How long for review of eligibility now and what if I don't pass!

ITA on 29th Dec.2015
Applied on 3rd Feb 2016
AOR on 23rd Feb
Ghost Email 24th Feb.
Medical Passed on 9h Mar
Currently there is no fixed trend for Inland, you may have to wwait for 2-3 months.

Keep calm and check your inbox regularly. Stay tuned!!

meysam.gh

Apr 22, 2015
Hi Eveyone

I have a problem. I got my AOR in Feb, but I was living in a country that CIC should have asked for a police clearance after they checked everything else. So we submitted all the other documents and after few days they asked for the police clearance for that country. So now I got that document as well but when I want to upload it,there is a problem. First of all there is a date of issue that I should enter,but there is no 2016!!!!!can you believe it??and then they ask for a expiry date,but police clearance do not have expiry date,specially because I left that country. I don't want to enter 2015 as my issuing date because they might think it is from a year ago. what do you think I should do?anybody else had this problem before?

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
Hello Guys,

I need to upload a document using CSE but the file size is 2.2 MB after compressing. How can this be further reduced to 2.0 mb or less. Please advice. I used small PDF to reduce the size.

meysam.gh

Apr 22, 2015
what I did is create a word and explained the problems and then in the next page I uploaded the document. because if I wanted to submit a CSE it might have took a long time for them to check it. But now they will read the explanation and then check the document.

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi friends,

As I am about to upload my Singapore Certificate of Clearance, I came about the need to indicate its expiration date. But there isn't any expiration dates indicated on the cert...can anyone advice on this? thanks!

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
meysam.gh said:
Hi Eveyone

I have a problem. I got my AOR in Feb, but I was living in a country that CIC should have asked for a police clearance after they checked everything else. So we submitted all the other documents and after few days they asked for the police clearance for that country. So now I got that document as well but when I want to upload it,there is a problem. First of all there is a date of issue that I should enter,but there is no 2016!!!!!can you believe it??and then they ask for a expiry date,but police clearance do not have expiry date,specially because I left that country. I don't want to enter 2015 as my issuing date because they might think it is from a year ago. what do you think I should do?anybody else had this problem before?
You'd better get a new one ....so many people are rejected due to the PCC dates...

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Mates,

My AOR date is 25th Feb. My application has been stagnant ever since then except BG change to "Not started". Today, all on a sudden, profile showed updates in medicals ( passed) and BG ( Not needed at this time). Any speculation ?. Thanks.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
angel0815 said:
Hi friends,

As I am about to upload my Singapore Certificate of Clearance, I came about the need to indicate its expiration date. But there isn't any expiration dates indicated on the cert...can anyone advice on this? thanks!
Select 6 months after the issue date. That's what I had done.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
meysam.gh said:
Hi Eveyone

If you don't mind can you tell us which country it is? I believe the best way of getting that would be contacting their embassy.

sandygiri

Mar 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I received my AOR Feb 18th and currently my BG status has been changed from In Progress to Not needed at this time. So does that mean the BG is complete and they are proceeding further, or is there some more checks that has to be done?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Profile : CEC

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
sandygiri said:
Hello Everyone,

I received my AOR Feb 18th and currently my BG status has been changed from In Progress to Not needed at this time. So does that mean the BG is complete and they are proceeding further, or is there some more checks that has to be done?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Profile : CEC
Primary security checks are complete. it will go back in progress in the later stages which will verify security and criminality. BUt when it goes back to IN progress you are very close to PPR. Thats teh currents trend.

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Friends I need a clarification please.

I submitted my EE profile on Feb. 10, 2016.

I'm in Canada as an International student. I'm here for the past 6 months now. When I submitted I was only 5 months here.

I submitted my Indian PCC only as CIC didn't ask for Canadian PCC.

So is there any chance that CIC will ask for my Canadian PCC in future. ??

I'm asking this b'coz I'm travelling to India for a month, so if CIC will ask then I can plan to get the canadian PCC now..

I would appreciate your suggestions please.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
ind2can2015 said:
Friends I need a clarification please.

I submitted my EE profile on Feb. 10, 2016.

I'm in Canada as an International student. I'm here for the past 6 months now. When I submitted I was only 5 months here.

I submitted my Indian PCC only as CIC didn't ask for Canadian PCC.

So is there any chance that CIC will ask for my Canadian PCC in future. ??

I'm asking this b'coz I'm travelling to India for a month, so if CIC will ask then I can plan to get the canadian PCC now..

I would appreciate your suggestions please.
You do not have to provide upfront canadian PCC unless they ask for.
Whats your CRS and stream?