NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
number411 said:
Yes, I did medicals on 24th and my status is also Medical "Not needed at this time". So I guess we've to wait for a few weeks.

There is no need to panic at the moment, maybe after 1.5 months if it doesn't change still, we can visit the hospital and manually verify if they indeed uploaded with the right UMI number. After confirmation, we can wait some more.. is there anything else that we can do?

I'm not sure if CSE is required for this..
it could be because of holidays we r not sure what day is cic working
are all EE submitted files processed at one centre or its according to area

amandeep256

Apr 15, 2015
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
xilji said:
Hi amandeep256
I have the same timeline as yours. No change in statatus afert AOR
hey xilji
whats ur class

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I updated my data on the spreadsheet. Please delete my old row.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Russian said:
I updated my data on the spreadsheet. Please delete my old row.
Done.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016

If you can't edit your information in our December spreadsheet,
because you forgot to save or lost your personal *edit response link* :

1. You should fill out the spreadsheet once again AND save your personal link [Edit your response]
2. Post a message in this thread, and AM_008, One_Topsy or Gego2 will delete your old row from the table.

Finally, after saving your *edit response* link you will have a chance to change your information by yourself at any time.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Dear Friends,

I would like to give access to our AOR-December-Spreadsheet to One_Topsy and Gego2.
Hope that these 2 great guys will help me to maintain it.

One_Topsy and Gego2, please, send me a private message with your Google account (GMAIL email address).
Thank you!

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I have a question regarding medical status? I saw that most of you passed medical after received AOR. As the medical are requested docs, what did you submit with your application? I saw that I can upload a doc showing that I have scheduled medical and upload results on a later stage. Is this what you did?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Svetlanka said:
Hello All,

I have a question regarding medical status? I saw that most of you passed medical after received AOR. As the medical are requested docs, what did you submit with your application? I saw that I can upload a doc showing that I have scheduled medical and upload results on a later stage. Is this what you did?
No. Upload the medicals print out sheet you get from the hospital after doing e-medical.
If they don't do e-medical, they will give you a medical report sheet to upload.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Svetlanka said:
Hello All,

"The applicant must provide a copy of either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B], whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today my status changed back from "background in progress" to "not needed at this time" :'(

Maybe somebody faced similar issue?

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
While filling in the forms after ITA, I had mentioned my wife's work experience and education in her Work History and Education History. Even though I am not claiming points for either, I am still asked to upload reference letters and Education documents.

Should I

1) Just delete the work and education history as it does not affect my points?
2) Just add letters of Explanation in the relevant places instead explaining the same?
3) Try and get reference letter for her history? This may take a long time as we had not planned for this?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Hot2Cold said:
While filling in the forms after ITA, I had mentioned my wife's work experience and education in her Work History and Education History. Even though I am not claiming points for either, I am still asked to upload reference letters and Education documents.

Should I

1) Just delete the work and education history as it does not affect my points?
2) Just add letters of Explanation in the relevant places instead explaining the same?
3) Try and get reference letter for her history? This may take a long time as we had not planned for this?
If you don't claim any points for your wife's work experience in Canada you should put all information about her in the Personal History Form and leave Work History Form blank. As a result, CIC wouldn't ask you for reference letters. Many applicants here and I did the same.

Don't know 100% about education, but I personally believe that here is all the same... If your wife have no ECA and you don't claim any points for her education, then delete this information from the Study and Languages Form and only add it in her Personal History Form.

Finally, there is nothing bad to describe in detail everything in your LOE.

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
joelmath said:
Sorry. Ignore the post that says its normal, there have been instances of saved forms vanishing from the profiles but its far from being "normal".. Have you submitted your application or are you still waiting for ITA? Since this is posted in AOR thread, I am assuming you have submitted ur application..,
hi JOelmath!

no i didnt submit my application yet. the reason i posted in this thread was simply since people here have already submitted there applications..there might be people with similar experiences :p (plus this thread was also quite active at the time of posting).

turns out that it was not just my work history, but my spouse and my passport details were missing from the profile as well. i had to re-enter the information and took screen shots of the 'complete' msg..just in case if i have to give any sort of explanation in the event of a similar incident in future (God forbid).