Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Nitinj.36 said:
Finally, there is an update in my application :)
AOR - 12-Dec-2015
Med Passed - 31-Dec-2015
BG check - In Progress
Congrats! Are you inland or outland?

Nitinj.36

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@topsy - FSW Inland
@Russian - Review in Progress.

I have created a new entry in spreadsheet and saved the link this time. Please delete the old entry.

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
my work history got deleted from the profile. :eek: :eek:

what do i do? do i need to report a technical issue? is it normal/happened with others or am i the only unlucky soul?

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, my status just updated to medical passed and background check turned to in progress. Little thing, but still good New Year present from CIC.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Russian said:
Guys, my status just updated to medical passed and background check turned to in progress. Little thing, but still good New Year present from CIC.
Lovely :)
Please update the spreasheet

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Incredibles said:

what do i do? do i need to report a technical issue? is it normal/happened with others or am i the only unlucky soul?
its normal... this CIC EE system is not stable system.

you need to double careful before you submit your application.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Hi AM_008,
Great work for maintaining the sheet. Can you add a column on the sheet that will be "Days to PPR"
i.e. Column Q-E (or somthing like that)
They have it in the FSW Inland sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yU3pGYvmFNcBBKwEN3o9_DWygtWh2HA-9mMotti6WEY/edit
PS: I don't mind if you give me access to help maintain it

amandeep256

Apr 15, 2015
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015
hey guys
AOR 18 DEC
medical status still not needed at this time

is it ok?
i have seen medical getting done in 2-10 days normally

joelmath

Dec 9, 2014
Incredibles said:

Sorry. Ignore the post that says its normal, there have been instances of saved forms vanishing from the profiles but its far from being "normal".. Have you submitted your application or are you still waiting for ITA? Since this is posted in AOR thread, I am assuming you have submitted ur application..,

kojare123

Nov 17, 2014
happy new year everyone... im new to this thread and would like to know if there is a whatsapp for this group.. I would be glad to join.. Thanks

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
amandeep256 said:
hey guys
AOR 18 DEC

is it ok?
Hi amandeep256
I have the same timeline as yours. No change in statatus afert AOR

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amandeep256 said:
hey guys
AOR 18 DEC

is it ok?
Have you tried calling your hospital and ask if they have uploaded your results?

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
number411 said:
Have you tried calling your hospital and ask if they have uploaded your results?
Yes I called my doctor last week. He said everything is normal and results have been uploaded.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xilji said:
Yes I called my doctor last week. He said everything is normal and results have been uploaded.
Yes, I did medicals on 24th and my status is also Medical "Not needed at this time". So I guess we've to wait for a few weeks.

There is no need to panic at the moment, maybe after 1.5 months if it doesn't change still, we can visit the hospital and manually verify if they indeed uploaded with the right UMI number. After confirmation, we can wait some more.. is there anything else that we can do?

I'm not sure if CSE is required for this..

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
joelmath said:
Sorry. Ignore the post that says its normal, there have been instances of saved forms vanishing from the profiles but its far from being "normal".. Have you submitted your application or are you still waiting for ITA? Since this is posted in AOR thread, I am assuming you have submitted ur application..,
when i said its normal .. it means it is happening so often. It happened with me as well ... more then once and with others as far as i know. so we need to take care before submitting app that every thing is intact in EE profile and there is no data loss (which even might happen during the navigation of the Profile) being normal doesn't mean that one should leave that part as it is, off course it must be completed again. Hope i have explained it .