AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
hi JOelmath!

no i didnt submit my application yet. the reason i posted in this thread was simply since people here have already submitted there applications..there might be people with similar experiences :p (plus this thread was also quite active at the time of posting).

turns out that it was not just my work history, but my spouse and my passport details were missing from the profile as well. i had to re-enter the information and took screen shots of the 'complete' msg..just in case if i have to give any sort of explanation in the event of a similar incident in future (God forbid).
Hi,

The key to ensuring your details stays as filled-in is to ensure the page loads completely before you attempt to view it again or make changes. I.e when make sure the green check mark ( completeness check) is visible before making further changes . You will loose all the entries you have entered if you don't ensure the web pages loads completely

skutty

Feb 18, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-12-2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
Russian said:
Today my status changed back from "background in progress" to "not needed at this time" :'(

Maybe somebody faced similar issue?
Yes, Mine is also same, after submit my Schedule A, mine is changed from in process to "not need at this time"

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Russian said:
Today my status changed back from "background in progress" to "not needed at this time" :'(

Maybe somebody faced similar issue?
Ufa6174 wrote about this ...
Ufa6174 said:
Background check just changed to "not needed at this time" from "in progress" 12 days ago
Also, my background status changes:
Not needed at this time (05 Dec) --> Not Started (09 Dec) --> Not needed at this time (11 Dec);
The last BG status change was 2 days after Schedule 4/4A submission.

No idea why it's happening...

kennyandchen

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
Ufa6174 wrote about this ...
Also, my background status changes:
Not needed at this time (05 Dec) --> Not Started (09 Dec) --> Not needed at this time (11 Dec);
The last BG status change was 2 days after Schedule 4/4A submission.

No idea why it's happening...
Are you inland or outland? I found status changed only after 1-2 days

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
kennyandchen said:
Are you inland or outland? I found status changed only after 1-2 days
PNP-outland.

weisizhu

Nov 14, 2015
Hi Guys,

Quick question,

If I change my job after AOR. do I have to notify CIC for the change?

If the new NOC code changed to skill C whoud that mean I wont qualify anymore? I am inland CEC applicant.

Thanks

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
weisizhu said:
Hi Guys,

Quick question,

If I change my job after AOR. do I have to notify CIC for the change?

If the new NOC code changed to skill C whoud that mean I wont qualify anymore? I am inland CEC applicant.

Thanks
Read attentively your AOR letter and you will find the answer to your question. All cases are mentioned when you should inform CIC. Change of job does not need to be reported to CIC. So relax homie

weisizhu

Nov 14, 2015
Russian said:
Read attentively your AOR letter and you will find the answer to your question. All cases are mentioned when you should inform CIC. Change of job does not need to be reported to CIC. So relax homie
thanks buddie

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Hot2Cold said:
While filling in the forms after ITA, I had mentioned my wife's work experience and education in her Work History and Education History. Even though I am not claiming points for either, I am still asked to upload reference letters and Education documents.

Should I

1) Just delete the work and education history as it does not affect my points?
2) Just add letters of Explanation in the relevant places instead explaining the same?
3) Try and get reference letter for her history? This may take a long time as we had not planned for this?
I prefer the third option. I did the same myself.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears

Good day

Yesterday I finalized the upfron medical and the clinic informed me that she sent the result
Now I need to know how my result will be updated note that I already scan copy of the medical report on my cic account

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
gouda333 said:
Dears

Good day

Yesterday I finalized the upfron medical and the clinic informed me that she sent the result
Now I need to know how my result will be updated note that I already scan copy of the medical report on my cic account
You should scan and upload in MyCIC either the information printout sheet or the Upfront Medical Report form [IMM 1017B], whichever the panel physician provides upon completion of the medical examination.
As I see it ... Visa Officer then use your information printout sheet just to find you in e-Medical database and check your medical results in detail.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks this what I done already

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Hot2Cold said:
Thanks,

I was leaning towards that myself. It is safer.
Yes, I thought that too mate.
Best of luck for you ;)

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had submitted my application and the other additional requirements (Schedule 4 and 4s ) since 30 December
and my status change for review of submitted documents to provided
approximately when can i expect new update from cic