+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
Those cases were not error, but norm. Those who got PPRs directly from LVOs were the few lucky ones who had their files processed outside Ottawa. On the other hand, those who had their files fully processed at Ottawa had to send another request mail to have their PPRs re-issued from their nearest LVOs. You can take the liberty to browse through the April/May/June thread if still in doubt.
Thank you ibejiopad for correcting me :) Here is a link where complete information regarding change of VO is available.

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/change-of-visa-office-from-ottawa-to-local-vo-anyone-t341642.0.html

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
ibejiopad said:
Seems applicants from/in the US are treated as Inlanders at the PPR stage.
Does not look like they treat US FSWO as Inlanders. I am a US resident with 8/29 AOR and my BG has not started yet. :'(

Seems like most of the August AOR people have their BG check in progress except few.

hidaaugustaor

Sep 21, 2015
I have been following this tread since I submitted my application and its been a great source of information and relief during the waiting period.

I got my PPR yesterday at 9.58am, FSW inland, AOR August 8.

Congrats to all that got PPR and I pray for another rain of PPR for everybody today.

Cheeeers!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hello everyone

Got the email yesterday night about sending in the passport and pictures. Big news.

One question: My mailing address has changed recently. Shall I update the address first with CIC before sending in the passport or shall I just make prepaid return package with the new mailing address ?

Can we send the passport across different country via postal mail ? What carrier are people using ? I live in USA and I am planning to send via FedEx .

Thanks everyone for the help.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Congrats to all who got their PPRs! I see that many July applicants are in that batch as well.
Still no updates on our file - :-\

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
tomneversfield said:
Congrats everyone who got PPR... this week was the week of US applicants and inlanders.. hopefully tomorrow some of you non-US outlanders will get some love
Hi Tomneversfield.... Do you think that the outlanders receiving PPRs are mostly from US as per the current trend?? I am nt sure how many non-US Outland candidates have been lucky to receive the same... I am the one and I keep checking updates every now nd then.... Feeling anxious!!!

OshKoshBeGosh

Sep 9, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Today I got my email for PPR. So happy and I hope all of you guys get the good news soon (trust me you will).

Happy new year to you all, I know what I will be celebrating the new year with hee hee. :D :D

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
OshKoshBeGosh said:
Hi Everyone,

Today I got my email for PPR. So happy and I hope all of you guys get the good news soon (trust me you will).

Happy new year to you all, I know what I will be celebrating the new year with hee hee. :D :D
Congrats on your PPR. Are you FSW(outland/Inland) or CEC or PNP.

pspandya

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
OshKoshBeGosh said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations... A perfect mood fr a new year!! :D

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OshKoshBeGosh said:
Hi Everyone,

congrates ..hope I get mine too very soon..

OshKoshBeGosh

Sep 9, 2015
pkumthek said:
:)

What's your timeline? Congrats
Thank you.

ITA - FSW Inland (LMIA - 1123 Points) - 12 June
Medicals done---- Aug 9
App submitted ------9 Aug
AOR ------------9 Aug
Medical passed -18 Aug
ECAS Access-----18 Aug (In process)
BG in Process - 18 Aug
ECA Report request from CIC ( WES Access) - Sept 11
PPR - Dec 31

When I got my AOR I have already applied for my Work permit extension ( which I got for another 2 years).

I put a Request for GCMS notes and that was completed as well in a month. There were three officers who was recalculating my points and they got the same score each time. The last update for this was in November 24th ( that's the last time they touched my application before I got my PPR on the 31st).

Hope this helps.

Ranitidin

Dec 11, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Congrats everyone who got PPR... this week was the week of US applicants and inlanders.. hopefully tomorrow some of you non-US outlanders will get some love
So, what is next? We sent our passports, and what to expect now? Anyone to explain the procedure?
Thanks!

And yes, happy new year everyone :)

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

Hope 2016 will be a good year for all of us and will take us to CANADA :)

RJ