AOR in August 2015

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil666 said:
Hello everyone

Got the email yesterday night about sending in the passport and pictures. Big news.

One question: My mailing address has changed recently. Shall I update the address first with CIC before sending in the passport or shall I just make prepaid return package with the new mailing address ?

Can we send the passport across different country via postal mail ? What carrier are people using ? I live in USA and I am planning to send via FedEx .

Thanks everyone for the help.
Finally you made it. Congrats Reddevil666. Wishing you good luck in your way ahead !!!

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Ranitidin said:
So, what is next? We sent our passports, and what to expect now? Anyone to explain the procedure?
Thanks!

And yes, happy new year everyone :)
They will stamp visa on your passport and return it back to you along with other documents. You need to go to border to do with flagpole with all the documents and passport you receive. Once you do flagpole you will receive your PR card with 2-3 months.

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi OshKoshBeGosh, congrats for the PPR.

Question on work permit extension - currently am on a LMIA based work permit and is expiring end of April 2016. I have applied for the PR (FSW Inland, November AoR). I am trying to figure out when should I apply for my work permit extension. I believe there is is something called BOWP I need to apply as well, or is WP extension and BOWP - the same?

Can you please help me with the appropriate link that gives me the details of what application package I need to submit and by when?

Also a related question, my wife currently is on open work permit and is working. Can we also apply for extending her open work permit and she will be able to continue to work?

FSWaspirant

OshKoshBeGosh said:
Thank you.

ITA - FSW Inland (LMIA - 1123 Points) - 12 June
Medicals done---- Aug 9
App submitted ------9 Aug
AOR ------------9 Aug
Medical passed -18 Aug
ECAS Access-----18 Aug (In process)
BG in Process - 18 Aug
ECA Report request from CIC ( WES Access) - Sept 11
PPR - Dec 31

When I got my AOR I have already applied for my Work permit extension ( which I got for another 2 years).

I put a Request for GCMS notes and that was completed as well in a month. There were three officers who was recalculating my points and they got the same score each time. The last update for this was in November 24th ( that's the last time they touched my application before I got my PPR on the 31st).

Hope this helps.

chris*pro can

Nov 27, 2015
Need help.....
How long it takes to get reply for visa office request change...AND
how long it takes to get stamped after passport submission
thanks......

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Hi All,

Received my Passport Request (PPR) email on December 30, 2015. I cannot thank this forum enough (specially Asivad Anac) for the support and guidance.

FSW Inland
AOR August 05, 2015
Medicals August 14, 2015
Request for Travel History proof - November 20, 2015
PPR email - December 30, 2015

I am assuming no more road blocks after PPR.

Thanks and Regards
GC_007

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
gc_007 said:
Hi All,

Received my Passport Request (PPR) email on December 30, 2015. I cannot thank this forum enough (specially Asivad Anac) for the support and guidance.

FSW Inland
AOR August 05, 2015
Medicals August 14, 2015
Request for Travel History proof - November 20, 2015
PPR email - December 30, 2015

I am assuming no more road blocks after PPR.

Thanks and Regards
GC_007
Congrats mate :)

joshi123

Aug 22, 2015
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
Congrtas to all august applicants.. hope us september aor see some movement in new year

Ranitidin

Dec 11, 2015
JK_CAD said:
They will stamp visa on your passport and return it back to you along with other documents. You need to go to border to do with flagpole with all the documents and passport you receive. Once you do flagpole you will receive your PR card with 2-3 months.
Thank you so much!

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
reddevil666 said:
Hello everyone

Got the email yesterday night about sending in the passport and pictures. Big news.

One question: My mailing address has changed recently. Shall I update the address first with CIC before sending in the passport or shall I just make prepaid return package with the new mailing address ?

Can we send the passport across different country via postal mail ? What carrier are people using ? I live in USA and I am planning to send via FedEx .

Thanks everyone for the help.
Hey Congrats... Happy to see you finally getting PPR.. I do not think that you need to change in the mailing address as you would be sending your passport with a pre-paid self addressed envelope. CIC would be sending your stamped passport and COPR back to you using your pre-paid envelope.

I assume you have Indian passport, so while you are in US, you can send it to Canada. This is the only exception Indian passport holder have. :)

Have a fun filled exciting new year!!!

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
hidaaugustaor said:
I have been following this tread since I submitted my application and its been a great source of information and relief during the waiting period.

I got my PPR yesterday at 9.58am, FSW inland, AOR August 8.

Congrats to all that got PPR and I pray for another rain of PPR for everybody today.

Cheeeers!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats Buddy

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
OshKoshBeGosh said:
Thank you.

ITA - FSW Inland (LMIA - 1123 Points) - 12 June
Medicals done---- Aug 9
App submitted ------9 Aug
AOR ------------9 Aug
Medical passed -18 Aug
ECAS Access-----18 Aug (In process)
BG in Process - 18 Aug
ECA Report request from CIC ( WES Access) - Sept 11
PPR - Dec 31

When I got my AOR I have already applied for my Work permit extension ( which I got for another 2 years).

I put a Request for GCMS notes and that was completed as well in a month. There were three officers who was recalculating my points and they got the same score each time. The last update for this was in November 24th ( that's the last time they touched my application before I got my PPR on the 31st).

Hope this helps.
Hearty Congrats Buddy..
Even I am AOR 9 hope i get a good news soon

jhugh84

Jan 29, 2015
Congrats to everyone who has had their PPR email - good times!!

Have any overseas applicants had their PPR email as yet?

I am an overseas applicant, get the impression the inland/US ones are getting processed first from posts here!

CANEE

Dec 21, 2015
jhugh84 said:
Congrats to everyone who has had their PPR email - good times!!

Have any overseas applicants had their PPR email as yet?

I am an overseas applicant, get the impression the inland/US ones are getting processed first from posts here!

Yes that seems to be the case..Have not seen any Outland applicant with AUG AOR get their PPR yet. Lets hope Jan is our month!

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I owe a lot to this group. It has helped me throughout my process. I finally got my PPR after almost 6 months. Below is my timeline:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

JUL 20 ITA FSW-Outland (454 pts)
JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed
AUG 24 Schedule-A Requested
AUG 26 Schedule-A Submitted
DEC 30 Passport Request Email - PPR

I need help with the following:

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please help me out.

CANEE

Dec 21, 2015
aaruhani said:
I owe a lot to this group. It has helped me throughout my process. I finally got my PPR after almost 6 months. Below is my timeline:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

JUL 20 ITA FSW-Outland (454 pts)
JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed
AUG 24 Schedule-A Requested
AUG 26 Schedule-A Submitted
DEC 30 Passport Request Email - PPR

I need help with the following:

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please help me out.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

quick question; when did you BG status change from 'not needed at this time' to started / in progress?