+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Archie007

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have been a follower on the Canadavisa forum, I just got my PPR letter today, and I was requested to send my passport within 15days, however I just put my passport in for South Africa visa request today, This normally takes 3 weeks which is way beyond the 15days ultimatum I was given.
I want to call or send a mail to cic in order to find out if the timeline is extensible .
Anyone with an email or phone number I can call will be very helpful. Kindly treat as urgent, your help is much appreciated

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
My timeline

AOR - April 30th, 2017
Medical passed - May 31st, 2017
No update on my profile since then. Should i be worried?

here is what my status says :

Application status : are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical : results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I think you are in IP2 dear. Its an update right in front of your BGC mentioned by you., Or is it same since 31st May? If yes then I'd say you are stuck in IP1. Please tell your stream?

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Hi Everyone,
I have been a follower on the Canadavisa forum, I just got my PPR letter today, and I was requested to send my passport within 15days, however I just put my passport in for South Africa visa request today, This normally takes 3 weeks which is way beyond the 15days ultimatum I was given.
I want to call or send a mail to cic in order to find out if the timeline is extensible .
Anyone with an email or phone number I can call will be very helpful. Kindly treat as urgent, your help is much appreciated
I have contacted CIC before to ask a question via CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
They replied me in 2 days. I guess it worth trying to ask them what to do

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
I think you are in IP2 dear. Its an update right in front of your BGC mentioned by you., Or is it same since 31st May? If yes then I'd say you are stuck in IP1. Please tell your stream?
CEC stream
i think all the status changed after may 31st. my BG check changed too. Honestly i wasn't checking. I just found out about ip1 an ip2. can someone please explain this to me. what is the difference?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
My timeline

AOR - April 30th, 2017
Medical passed - May 31st, 2017
No update on my profile since then. Should i be worried?

here is what my status says :

Application status : are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical : results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine is the same as yours but my AOR is much earlier!

shilpi

Nov 26, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
As they said, they just want to re-scan passport one again. Mayb they just want to check something. No worry.
Thanks, I was worried, since my passport expires on feb1, 2018 and in my knowledge the passport should be valid atleast 6 months from the time they issue our visa (please correct me if I am wrong on this)

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Thanks, I was worried, since my passport expires on feb1, 2018 and in my knowledge the passport should be valid atleast 6 months from the time they issue our visa (please correct me if I am wrong on this)
Yes, passports needs to be valid at least for 6 months.

Send them again the documents. Maybe a clearer one this time.

Good luck.

shilpi

Nov 26, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
AOR Received.
17-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-06-2017
Passport Req..
15-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2017
Yes, passports needs to be valid at least for 6 months.

Send them again the documents. Maybe a clearer one this time.

Good luck.
thanks