FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I see... Thank you! Did they say if eligibility is the last step or not, please?
I think criminality is the last step but I'm not sure.

miladi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
So I am not alone, what is your AOR and Med pass?
Aor April 14.
Med pass May 12 (had to do additional tests).

I've sent them 2 extra documents through CSE so far (voluntarily) and the only change my application has seen is the "additional documents you provided are being reviewed" because of these documents.

BG has been NA as along as I have been following my application.

Reactions: EdieRo

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Do you mean that after we move to IP2 it's a matter of days/weeks for PPR? :eek:
I just moved from IP1 to IP2 last Friday night, along with RCMP request for principal applicant only, which I'm going to the police office for fingerprints in an hour, and hopefully will receive it back to upload by next week.
Any experienced members to help us guess? Thank you so much in advance!
Usually it takes few days up to 2 weeks from ip2 to ppr

Reactions: EdieRo

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone received his ppr today? it has been almost 2 weeks for me since i had my ip2.

hopeand will

Jan 17, 2014
My timeline

AOR - April 30th, 2017
Medical passed - May 31st, 2017
No update on my profile since then. Should i be worried?

here is what my status says :

Application status : are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical : results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline

AOR - April 30th, 2017
Medical passed - May 31st, 2017
No update on my profile since then. Should i be worried?

here is what my status says :

Application status : are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical : results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents : The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Background check : We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I have the same status as yours. When did you have your IP2?