+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Dear, would you pls explain what the Job Status that they require in LOR is?
Is it full-time or part-time or permanent? Currently I'm not a permanent employee. I'm a fixed-term, full-time employee. Do I need to mention the specific term in my contract or I just need to mention "fixed-term, full-time employee"? Thanks heaps!!!
if u r not on lmia work, u can just state full time or part time. Thats enough.

SawBear

Dec 10, 2015
Hey guys, I have a guessing game for ya'll :D
For those who got IP2 on Friday July 7th, when is the most probable day to receive PPR? This Friday or Next Monday.?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
My Back ground check has been NA since 3 to 4 weeks not sure of the exact date any idea what must be going on AOR 24th April 2017 CEC inland applicant . Does it mean i will be rejected soon ?

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hey guys, I have a guessing game for ya'll :D
For those who got IP2 on Friday July 7th, when is the most probable day to receive PPR? This Friday or Next Monday.?
Do you mean that after we move to IP2 it's a matter of days/weeks for PPR? :eek:
I just moved from IP1 to IP2 last Friday night, along with RCMP request for principal applicant only, which I'm going to the police office for fingerprints in an hour, and hopefully will receive it back to upload by next week.
Any experienced members to help us guess? Thank you so much in advance!

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I was invited under CEC outland. I was qualified for CEC at the time of ITA but at the time of AOR, my canadian experience was not within the last three years. So not sure, I will be considered CEC or FSW. I have provided POF as that only seems to be the difference between CEC outland and FSW outland. AOR 25th April, Medical passed 16 May, Background check in progress since then..

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Called CIC today and the guy on the phone said Eligibility - Recommend Pass.
I wonder how can you guys ask the agent to tell you the details about your BG? Every time I asked, they always say they do not know what step or stageit is now...how should I ask them?

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I wonder how can you guys ask the agent to tell you the details about your BG? Every time I asked, they always say they do not know what step or stageit is now...how should I ask them?
No, I didn't ask about background check. I just asked if I passed eligibility check or not.