+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks for the valuable information however, I am not sure what CEC stream is...Can you please brief me about it..
I received the ITA through express entry draw for federal skilled worker program..
please let me know.

Thanks a lot
Piyush
It may take around 106 to 111 days as the tracker estimated. However, the processing time may increase much more due to the number of applications.

Reactions: piyush_h

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The notes were generated on June 16th almost two months after AOR...I don't know what's going on with my case. It's much slower than other applicants.
Sometimes, they are working on your file without updating it. So you don't know about it. For me, when I called them, they just say "not started". But then after that 1 day, it moves to NA from IP1 after 2 months.

ps: ur gcms notes quite the same as me. They just working on education and language. Nothing else.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Sometimes, they are working on your file without updating it. So you don't know about it. For me, when I called them, they just say "not started". But then after that 1 day, it moves to NA from IP1 after 2 months.

ps: ur gcms notes quite the same as me. They just working on education and language. Nothing else.
I'm going nuts!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi Dream,
When is your AOR and BGC Status now?
My BG has not changed for almost 2 months now... o_O
AOR April 8th
Medical Pass June 23rd
It's been 3 months now!

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Hello friends,

Friday night I received and email that I had a message in my account, it was RCMP criminal check request for PA only and I noticed my BGC status had also updated to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
Is this IP2? Once I obtain and upload the RCMP, what's an estimate time to receive PPR? (RPRF paid upfront).
Thank you!

FSW Inland: 11 months in CA - spouse has study permit and PA with work permit
AoR 04/30/17
Medical passed 07/04/17
BGC Application in progress 07/04/17
Additional document request RCMP 07/07/17

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Has any of US residents got any updates on their files yet?
Below is my status:
AOR - April 6th
Medical Passed - June 22nd
Background check -'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check since then' (Same status since June 22nd)