+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we have similar timelines so maybe mine will help. My AOR was 4th of April and I received RPRF request on 14th June (about 3 weeks ago). I say similar timelines because your AOR is about 3 weeks from mine and you just received RPRF. Immediately after paying RPRF my BGC turned to NA but the status of documents continues to show 'additional documents required...'. I have not been asked for any documents apart from RPRF.

I called the call center last week and they said the incorrect document status is due to a glitch in the system but that the RPRF was well received and the application is progressing as per normal timelines.

Hope this helps
Thanks Abi.. that definitely helps. The challenge that I have is that my BGC has been NA from the start and I haven't seen that change as yet.

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we have similar timelines so maybe mine will help. My AOR was 4th of April and I received RPRF request on 14th June (about 3 weeks ago). I say similar timelines because your AOR is about 3 weeks from mine and you just received RPRF. Immediately after paying RPRF my BGC turned to NA but the status of documents continues to show 'additional documents required...'. I have not been asked for any documents apart from RPRF.

I called the call center last week and they said the incorrect document status is due to a glitch in the system but that the RPRF was well received and the application is progressing as per normal timelines.

Hope this helps
Thanks Abi.. that definitely helps. The challenge that I have is that my BGC has been NA from the start and I haven't seen that change as yet.

v.n

Sep 29, 2016
Hello,

AOR 24th April,

Got RPRF email yesterday and deposited the money today,

Should I start celebrating or still there are still chances of my application being rejected ?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hello,

AOR 24th April,

Got RPRF email yesterday and deposited the money today,

Should I start celebrating or still there are still chances of my application being rejected ?
Acoording to many senior members of the forum , they request RPRF when everything is cleared. It does not make sense to take the money and refund it in case of a rejection.

So the chances of rejection are negligible at this point of time.

Reactions: SJR_Spencer and v.n

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates for US residents? My status has not moved from 'Your application is in Progress. We will send you a message when we start your Background check' from the past two weeks.
I have the same status too since i cleared the medicals. I thought CIC will process the US Applicants on-par with other FSWO, but doesn't seem to be happening.

toywatch

Jul 7, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I just received a request letter for resubmitting personal history(It was probably not detailed enough since I had a lot of travelling history and I ran out of space. Should I use a word document to include all the details?Also, I should be in IP1 right when they are requesting personal history documents?

Application status
: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I so glad that there is finally some updates for my application. I would really appreciate it if you guys can help.

Thanks,
Martin