Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
I think it will take around 75 days for US residents to clear medicals. As of now eAPR with 14th April have cleared.
I guess it's the same with fsw inland.. what do you think?? It's taking more time for fsw inland compared to fsw Outland

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it's the same with fsw inland.. what do you think?? It's taking more time for fsw inland compared to fsw Outland
If you read the conversations from the previous 10 pages, we have been discussing the same. FSW-I is treated along with FSW-O US Applicants.
What is your AOR?

trip90

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Any FSWO USA cleared medical after 14th April aor?
Why are they taking so long? We are their neighbors.!!

Reactions: KiranK

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m with AOR Apr 17 US Applicant ..waiting for the my medicals to be cleared..Hoping to get it cleared by this week.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
If you say so for US residents, what would you say for the actual Inland applicants? They are pretty much at home! Even their cases are delayed.

I think they have a clear processing priority.. CEC, FSW O, FSW I and PNP.

trip90

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Ok, I am just waiting for it and checking the tracker everyday to see if there is any progress.
I think I can expect medicals to pass in the first week of July.

Indi88

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Hello guys,
My additional docs section shows additional docs required but cant find any message or place to upload anything. So the bug that was there during the update of cic website still persists?

Hope to hear from someone.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Guys my Meds passed on May 24th, BGC changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" same day I was requested to provide an RCMP PCC which I submitted on June 9th, then Passport copy requested and submitted on June 14th. On June 20th ADR updated to "No additional documents required"

So it is obvious that they repeatedly went through my application, so I am not sure if this is IP 1 or IP 2. Also any FSWO were requested RCMP? Could I be stuck at security screening or it only starts after BGC changes to NA? I am FSWO applicant, previously lived in Canada.

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All,
How much time does it take to clear IP1 stage?
My medicals were cleared on June 22nd and i am US resident.

mrteejaybee

Jun 4, 2015
Hello guys,
My additional docs section shows additional docs required but cant find any message or place to upload anything. So the bug that was there during the update of cic website still persists?

Hope to hear from someone.
I'm also experiencing this, I really don't understand....

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Yeah dude, same worry here.
Maybe you could post your duties and the NOC description, so that we could give you an objective opinion. I suppose case officer who is reviewing your docs does not have much idea about your role as we do. So we could pretend to be a case officer:p

I opened a thread, but no one relied me yet.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/please-help-to-determine-whether-working-experience-match-with-noc.502811/
Here you go.........check if this goes with 2281.

During his/her employment with ABC Ltd, he/she was responsible for the following: - (maximum 5 points)

1. Implementing NetApp Snapmirror technology to Migrate data to Disaster Recovery location.

2. Using NETBACKUP tool to take backup of servers and the Local Area Network (LAN) shares in the environment and perform data restore operations when data loss occurs.

3. Upgrading NetApp Data ONTAP Operating system to newer version for better performance of the storage system and bug fixes.

4. Hands of experience with NetApp SAN Systems (Storage Area Networks) FAS3140, FAS3240, FA6240, FAS8080 and data management and monitoring tools such as NetApp Operations manager and Netapp OnCommand Balance.

5. Perform troubleshooting for any issues impacting NetApp SAN systems and its customer base.

He/She utilized skills including :- ( maximum 2 points)

1. NetApp SAN systems for provisioning storage to Linux, Windows and VMware hosts.

2. NETBACKUP backup tool for taking backup of servers in the environment.

@kaimainz @KiranK @johnsyk @astralsource Now you all are CIC officers reviewing my reference letter.;););)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Here you go.........check if this goes with 2281.

During his/her employment with ABC Ltd, he/she was responsible for the following: - (maximum 5 points)

1. Implementing NetApp Snapmirror technology to Migrate data to Disaster Recovery location.

2. Using NETBACKUP tool to take backup of servers and the Local Area Network (LAN) shares in the environment and perform data restore operations when data loss occurs.

3. Upgrading NetApp Data ONTAP Operating system to newer version for better performance of the storage system and bug fixes.

4. Hands of experience with NetApp SAN Systems (Storage Area Networks) FAS3140, FAS3240, FA6240, FAS8080 and data management and monitoring tools such as NetApp Operations manager and Netapp OnCommand Balance.

5. Perform troubleshooting for any issues impacting NetApp SAN systems and its customer base.

He/She utilized skills including :- ( maximum 2 points)

1. NetApp SAN systems for provisioning storage to Linux, Windows and VMware hosts.

2. NETBACKUP backup tool for taking backup of servers in the environment.

@kaimainz @KiranK @johnsyk @astralsource Now you all are CIC officers reviewing my reference letter.;););)
Well according to this officer, PPR be issued to this candidate immediately!:D

Anyway, seriously, I studied very carefully and closely, now as reviewing officer who will definitely not be knowing all these technical terns, i could easily make out that- lead statement was covered, your 70-75% main duties are a perfect match (obviously not in words but in terms of what actually was being done.) Apart from only 3-4 duties out of 12 main duties were not found, rest were all perfectly included in some way or another in your reference letter.
In my opinion this the perfect letter as nothing seems fishy about the duties, they do not look to be forcibly matched, the percentage of match is perfect, So in conclusion the picture that gets created here is genuine, no negative sign. I think your PPR is done deal mate!:)

From a person with no professional insight into these terms, I can tell you for sure that the nature of job is clearly understandable and can be easily matched. Let's wait for others now.
Also please do tell me as you are the professional here, was my analysis of your duties correct or wrong?

Reactions: comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Well according to this officer, PPR be issued to this candidate immediately!:D

Anyway, seriously, I studied very carefully and closely, now as reviewing officer who will definitely not be knowing all these technical terns, i could easily make out that- lead statement was covered, your 70-75% main duties are a perfect match (obviously not in words but in terms of what actually was being done.) Apart from only 3-4 duties out of 12 main duties were not found, rest were all perfectly included in some way or another in your reference letter.
In my opinion this the perfect letter as nothing seems fishy about the duties, they do not look to be forcibly matched, the percentage of match is perfect, So in conclusion the picture that gets created here is genuine, no negative sign. I think your PPR is done deal mate!:)

From a person with no professional insight into these terms, I can tell you for sure that the nature of job is clearly understandable and can be easily matched. Let's wait for others now.
Also please do tell me as you are the professional here, was my analysis of your duties correct or wrong?

Thanks Kiran.!!!! Your analysis was very good. Actually I had my letter written in a very simple way so that a person without any datacenter knowledge can undersatnd easily . It really felt good that you metioned that.

Now @comfortablynumb wants to buy the CIC officer a beer.