+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

kaimainz

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here you go.........check if this goes with 2281.

During his/her employment with ABC Ltd, he/she was responsible for the following: - (maximum 5 points)

1. Implementing NetApp Snapmirror technology to Migrate data to Disaster Recovery location.

2. Using NETBACKUP tool to take backup of servers and the Local Area Network (LAN) shares in the environment and perform data restore operations when data loss occurs.

3. Upgrading NetApp Data ONTAP Operating system to newer version for better performance of the storage system and bug fixes.

4. Hands of experience with NetApp SAN Systems (Storage Area Networks) FAS3140, FAS3240, FA6240, FAS8080 and data management and monitoring tools such as NetApp Operations manager and Netapp OnCommand Balance.

5. Perform troubleshooting for any issues impacting NetApp SAN systems and its customer base.

He/She utilized skills including :- ( maximum 2 points)

1. NetApp SAN systems for provisioning storage to Linux, Windows and VMware hosts.

2. NETBACKUP backup tool for taking backup of servers in the environment.

@kaimainz @KiranK @johnsyk @astralsource Now you all are CIC officers reviewing my reference letter.;););)
Hi, I went through this and found your job duties match perfectly good to the description. You dont have to worry about it. Just relax and wait until PPR.

Reactions: comfortablynumb

Jtoor1988

May 23, 2017
Depends on perticular case. For more use Myimmitracker.

I am CEC inland (RCMP upfront)
AOR: 22/4
MED PASSED: 17/5
BG CHANGED: 17/5 - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct background check.
BG CHANGED: 7/6 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
BG CHANGED: 9/6 - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Still same)
My BG never went NA

What was your BG changes from start ?
It was same as yours.
till may 15th it was next step is to conduct background check
then they did you application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check.

AJP404

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
It was same as yours.
till may 15th it was next step is to conduct background check
then they did you application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check.
Ru in myimmitracker ? whats your user ID there?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
According to PPR Date Estimator i should be getting my PPR today.. :(
Please filter based on the e-APRs AOR from past 6 months for better accuracy. CIC used to be much faster last year.

CIC seem to be getting slower again, we had glimpse of hope - back in May that CIC would speed up, but now they are slowed down again...

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I am CEC Inland Open Work Permit.

AOR April 19
Medicals Passed May 9th.
Backgound check: We will send you a message once we start your BC.

Whats the average timeline for CEC inland open work permit holders.

I haven't had any update since May 9th.
Same here. Aor April 18th. Med passed and BG in progress since May 5th. No update....

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Depends on perticular case. For more use Myimmitracker.

I am CEC inland (RCMP upfront)
AOR: 22/4
MED PASSED: 17/5
BG CHANGED: 17/5 - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct background check.
BG CHANGED: 7/6 - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
BG CHANGED: 9/6 - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Still same)
My BG never went NA

What was your BG changes from start ?
My BG changed to in progress right after Med passed.

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Still the same.

Meds Passed on 6/22/2017. FSW-Outland (Citizen of Indian, Resident of US). AOR Date: 04/07/2017.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No change since then :|
Guys can anyone help here. What would be the general timeline for BG to change to NA.

Humanshado

Jun 27, 2017
Guys my Meds passed on May 24th, BGC changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" same day I was requested to provide an RCMP PCC which I submitted on June 9th, then Passport copy requested and submitted on June 14th. On June 20th ADR updated to "No additional documents required"

So it is obvious that they repeatedly went through my application, so I am not sure if this is IP 1 or IP 2. Also any FSWO were requested RCMP? Could I be stuck at security screening or it only starts after BGC changes to NA? I am FSWO applicant, previously lived in Canada.
Hi. I also got ADR to submit RCMP criminal record check on 20th June, 2017. I left Canada since 2015. How did you go about getting the RCMP certificate from outside Canada?

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
yes that will be best,
Thank you very much.
They have not updated the status yet even though i had submitted additional documents. under "View my submitted applications or profiles" >> Details It is still showing "Your Action Is Required".
Do I need to do anything about it?

Thanks