+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hello guys,

One small question. I was asked to submit additional documents which I did almost 18 hours ago. Deadline to submit additional documents ends tonight but it still show "Your attentions is required" and on profile details page it shows this >>
"Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
Is this normal?

My overall status looks something like this >>>>

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Category: FSW-O
AOR : 25th of April

how does this look like!!!
Thanks

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you very much.
They have not updated the status yet even though i had submitted additional documents. under "View my submitted applications or profiles" >> Details It is still showing "Your Action Is Required".
Do I need to do anything about it?

Thanks
No, don't worry it takes around 30 days to upload additional documents by them, so you will have to wait. They will send you an e-mail generallu when they receive your documents. wait for now.

Reactions: arkhan433
Oct 20, 2014
Hello Everyone,

My status shows as follows:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can you advise how long it will take before i am done with BG Check ?

My timeline is:

AOR on 9th April
Meds Passed on 22 June

Thanks

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi. I also got ADR to submit RCMP criminal record check on 20th June, 2017. I left Canada since 2015. How did you go about getting the RCMP certificate from outside Canada?
You can go to the website of the RCMP and you will find accredited companies to process the RCMP while you are outside-Canada, contact them and they will send to you the required information and how to make the fingerprints then send it to them in Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check

Reactions: Humanshado

shinene2020

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Northwest Territories
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello guys,

One small question. I was asked to submit additional documents which I did almost 18 hours ago. Deadline to submit additional documents ends tonight but it still show "Your attentions is required" and on profile details page it shows this >>
"Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details."
Is this normal?

My overall status looks something like this >>>>

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Category: FSW-O
AOR : 25th of April

how does this look like!!!
Thanks
Dont worry, it'd update

Reactions: arkhan433

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My status shows as follows as of yesterday:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My Background check was NA for over a month now, just changed to the following yesterday June 26, 2017. My AOR is April 27, 2017.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hi andy...i would like to know how does immitrackers work .....Is it updated by individuals themselves or its updated by some system....As i can see that some of them are not updated for long...How does it work
users need to update the tracker - still pretty accurate

Reactions: Dp12

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi friends,

MY AOR on April 16th no updates yet;
not even medicals,
does anyone have AOR on same date? and share their update?
Also, is this normal?

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone,
My status shows as follows as of yesterday:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

My Background check was NA for over a month now, just changed to the following yesterday June 26, 2017. My AOR is April 27, 2017.
Awesome! That's IP2 i'm sure.
What stream are you?
And what did your Background Check Status say before NA?

anirr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Awesome! That's IP2 i'm sure.
What stream are you?
And what did your Background Check Status say before NA?

Hey! Yeah I am pretty sure too its IP2, before that I guess it was 'We will start your background check'- something like that. lol

Reactions: Aaz