NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I talked to cic. My file is approved but just because it hasnt passed normal processing time that why i didnt get email yet. I applied bowp month ago but still in process because normal processing time is 50 days
See I told you it will be approved!!!!!! Congratulations.

BTW what are the questions they ask to confirm the identity? I cant call from India as it will be very expensive if the wait time is 45 mins. I will have my friend call from Canada and provide him the answer to questions they ask .

What was the waiting time in your case?

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017

BTW what are the questions they ask to confirm the identity? I cant call from India as it will be very expensive if the wait time is 45 mins. I will have my friend call from Canada and provide him the answer to questions they ask .

Hey thanks (This is my original ID other ID AJP404 for work only)

Waiting time when i called was 45 mins.
I checked my phone i was on that call for 43 mins including time i talked to them.

For identity, you have to enter your application number in phone and birth year.

When they pick up, ask you about address, DOB, phone, email and complete name.

Astray

May 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017

Sounds like misrepresentation.

Would you want to take that chance, even at the call center?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi andy...i would like to know how does immitrackers work .....Is it updated by individuals themselves or its updated by some system....As i can see that some of them are not updated for long...How does it work
Hi yes, it is purely updated by users.

- The average update rate is about 10%
- Those who are not updating within 75 days will become inactive (you will not seem then unless you select to see them by removing the filter - the last column)
- Each user is being sent reminders to update until they update or unsubscribe.from them, or remove the case.

All in all - it is very well updated. :)

Below is the video explainer about MyImmiTracker:

Reactions: summerxx and Dp12

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
FSW-O, AOR 19 Apr.

Finally!! My medicals changed to pass after I submitted the requested IM5562E form. :D

After 2 months of waiting, the anticipation is building again!

Reactions: arkhan433

KamToor

Apr 30, 2017
April 8 AOR CEC Inland
Medical passed: 3rd May 2017
BOWP approved 12 June 2017.
BG Status:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
My BG status has not changed since 3rd May,
Concerned!! :(

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
April 8 AOR CEC Inland
Medical passed: 3rd May 2017
BOWP approved 12 June 2017.
BG Status:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
My BG status has not changed since 3rd May,
Concerned!! :(
I'm same with you. I guess we have the same officer, who forgets to update our status lol...

Dp12

Jun 21, 2017
Hi yes, it is purely updated by users.

- The average update rate is about 10%
- Those who are not updating within 75 days will become inactive (you will not seem then unless you select to see them by removing the filter - the last column)
- Each user is being sent reminders to update until they update or unsubscribe.from them, or remove the case.

All in all - it is very well updated. :)

Below is the video explainer about MyImmiTracker:

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
APR- 24th April
  1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
  2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
    Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
    Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Background check: NA
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I IP1 or IP2 ? When do I have to pay the landing fees Of 450 dollars ? How many more days do I have to wait please help ?

jomal22

Jun 17, 2017
Please add me to what's app group. number 6478539847 I got AOR IN APRIL 26 Passed medical and it says we are processing your background check

Last edited:

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
APR- 24th April
  1. Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
  2. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
    Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
    Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details. Help
    Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
    Background check: NA
    Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Am I IP1 or IP2 ? When do I have to pay the landing fees Of 450 dollars ? How many more days do I have to wait please help ?
You still don't pass medical. You need to wait for that. Then IP1 will come soon.

NA >IP1 > NA >IP2