+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Dp12

Jun 21, 2017
GCMS stands for Global Case Management System. It is is CIC’s single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services. And hence all information regarding your EE application is updated here, so in order to view what is going on with your application and which processing stage it is in, you can (under Access to information act) order GCMS notes (for 20 CAD i think), these notes will arrive in around 30 days after ordering and will help you understand your application status in detail.

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Don't worry, sometimes they find some gap in our personal history, or sometimes a travel time period is not clear, so to verify that they ask for additional information. Just stay calm, this information is requested from many people and they get successful PPRs. Just fill all the information properly, no gaps, provide them with all they have asked you will be good to go. I wish you all the best:)
Thank you very much. i am going to do the same. I'll put spouse in IMM5475. and will redo the history thingy but this time i will attach passport scans too.

Reactions: KiranK

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Don't worry, sometimes they find some gap in our personal history, or sometimes a travel time period is not clear, so to verify that they ask for additional information. Just stay calm, this information is requested from many people and they get successful PPRs. Just fill all the information properly, no gaps, provide them with all they have asked you will be good to go. I wish you all the best:)
I think system doesn't allow you leave gaps in personal history.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I think system doesn't allow you leave gaps in personal history.
Yeah i know, yes the file does not proceeds, but IMO based on study of many cases, sometimes they feel that some months overlap, or some travel clash with other activity etc., hence they again ask you for details to clarify. That's what i meant by my post there.

sonu0503

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
CANADA
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
18-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
26-04-2017