+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
vinitmenon said:
I agree with u. Just because someone with same aor as mine got ppr doesnt mean i will get it too. Thats plain stupid i guess. But only thing i believe is that if that person with same aor as me got ppr then i would be getting it soon too.
yes...agreed with you that a person who has got ppr with an aor close to yours...then your ppr is coming too 'within a reasonable time frame'....but it might be the other way around too... you might get ppr earlier than the other guy and the other guy might be tracking your timeline ;)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
zezu said:
BG in process today, no ghost emails

Very surprised since ive been waiting for a rejection. My GCMS notes said that i fell under the points required, since i had collected points for high school and undergraduate separately (instead of highest education) by declaring 2 degrees! However, i had updated them regarding masters completion recently so maybe they considered that. From what i heard you can only obtain points for your highest education at POINT of ITA. I really hope its coming through now. Do not want to go through the entire process and wait again.
hi zezu...be optimistic brother...hope it works out given what you have shared..if your score falls below the cutoff for that draw..then theres a chance of rejection-which might be the case..possibly they might consider your masters as you said..

hang tight buddy...wait and watch...

regarding the update...you should get an email in 24 hours....

Helen33

Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:
Specifically talking about RPRF, I actually ended up getting my RPRF request along with my PPR, both at once and in the same letter, and I know I am not the only one this happened to (there is at least one more poster on this forum who had something like this happen to him).
So I'd say there is no larger pattern to RPRF requests, actually, but getting one is always a good thing.
Warmly congratulations!

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
lazybone said:
Hi toludee

Please share your notes..i will try to help
can i pm you

Sent you via email, any luck on how to convert the notes to word or something pasteable?

Spielo

Star Member
May 21, 2016
toludee said:
can i pm you

Sent you via email, any luck on how to convert the notes to word or something pasteable?
I did this on OS X using a bunch of open source software following these instructions: https://gist.github.com/henrik/1967035

it worked really well!

(requires HomeBrew: http://brew.sh)

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Spielo said:
I did this on OS X using a bunch of open source software following these instructions: https://gist.github.com/henrik/1967035

it worked really well!

(requires HomeBrew: http://brew.sh)
Thanks Bro, but I use the Windows 10 platform

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Spielo said:
Oh, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I haven't used Windows for ten years)
Lol... no problem , thanks a lot, the ones i saw online didnt work well

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
lazybone said:
bro...just woke up...gimme some time to go thru it and i will let you know shortly....
Thanks Bro....Thanks a lot.... Bro, I can sip a little wine

bobbypatel

Aug 30, 2016
Hello all my AOR is 24-Apr-2016, I have received GCMS notes today. And I would like to get your say on these.

NOTES: 21
Created Date: 2016/05/26
Updated Date: 2016/05/26
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT Australia, lndia, United States. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's
age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR. Travel history received and reviewed see edoc 968 Queensland traffic history received and reviewed see edoc 10003

NOTES: 22
Created Date: 2016/06/07
Updated Date: 2016/06/07
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: *** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR ACTION ITEMS: - Dependent 1 (***, ***) ***Appears no father listed on B/C: REQUIRED**** FOSS/GCMS check - General: No adverse info. All applicants do not hold valid status in Canada. - Family members residing outside the province of destination: None. - RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Marriage certificate is on file - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Spouse/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 1 (***, *** (2004)): -Request Identifier: A-2016-11111 Requested Date: 08/08/2016 Birth certificate: On file. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 2 (***, *** (2010)): - Birth certificate: On file. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - ADDITIONAL NOTES: ****Note no father appears on B/ C of DEP "###". **** PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Saskatchewan. - Stream Type: *** - Employer Driven. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/04/24 - 2016/04/24 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) Assistant Professor - (NOC4011000) 2011/08 - Ongoing PPPPP University. 2016/04/22 EDOCS NUMBER(S): 95675167 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
**LOE appears to not indicate full time hours definition.
MEDICALS - PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/07. - Spouse/Common Law: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/09. - Dependent 1 (***, *** (2004)): - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/07. - Dependent 2 (***, *** (2010)): - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/07.

NOTES: 24
Created Date: 2016/06/10
Updated Date: 2016/06/10
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst /selection review: EE-M1- PV2 ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT****** ***FATHER NOT LISTED ON B/C FOR ### *** - HAS UNTIL 13JUN2016*** ***LOE DOES NOT SHOW FULL-TIME*** Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by Saskatchewan with PNC# *** under Non-Employer Driven. PNP applicant in primary NOC - 4011- Assistant Professor with PPPPP University FOSS check: No adverse info ASSESSMENT Education: ECA issuer: WES - Met - Foreign ECA Primarily NOC -1111 Work Experience Currently working as an Assistant Professor. PA Submitted a letter of reference dated 22APR2016. PA had been working with the company from AUG2011- Present. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference do appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. As a result, I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period at least one year of full-time work experience as an University professors and lecturers as the primary occupation in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification - 1111 as per R75(2). PA does meet the FSW criteria for the selected NOC PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. FAMILY MEMBERS PA is Married - Marriage Certificate on file Two dependent children accompanying Copies of valid passports submitted Meds - Passed

NOTES: 25
Created Date: 2016/06/11 06:05:32
Updated Date: 2016/06/11 06:05:32
Restricted: No Label: General Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Rec'd via MyCIC explanation and supporting documents regarding father's missing name on child's Birth Certificate. Please see incoming correspondence.

Received notes generated on 08-Aug-16 and received on 03-Sep-16. Seems like no update after 11-Jun-16

My work experience letter says Full Time employment, but look like in Note 22 mentioned that they expected LOE stating Full Time Job means 42 hours a week (something like this, which I didn't do)

However in Note 24, Officer seems satisfied with work experience and I have not received in request to submit clarification on FULL TIME job definition. Should I pro-actively send LOE through CSE or it's fine?

your comments appreciated.