+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR APRIL 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

Tora Makun

Aug 31, 2016
Hi Guys ! I just have a question, will the PPR arrive by email or postal mail ?

I moved this summer and if it is supposed to be delivered by the post office I may have missed it :(

Also, do you know where I can notify my change oif address ?

Thanks !

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I got my GCMS notes today (ordered on Aug 4th 16). It is not as clear as I expected. I was looking forward to seeing words such as "recommended pass" or similar. But there is nothing like that. 71 pages.

Here is the overall assessment:

Eligibility: Met
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Not started

I am a CEC Inland applicant. AOR: April 3rd 2016. The 2nd background check in review was Aug 19th. However the notes were generated before that (Aug 15th). My VO is Ottawa.

I see all CEC inland applicants with AOR from March are still waiting. Really have no clue how long it will take to finish security check.

Also I want to open a new bank account and close the old one. Been waiting for PPR to finish first before changes to banking as they are my fund proof. Should I be worry-free and go ahead to change my bank accounts?

Thanks guy. Hope PPR rain soon come to us!

tame_beast

Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
sjdhgfkl said:
Hey guys I got my GCMS notes today (ordered on Aug 4th 16). It is not as clear as I expected. I was looking forward to seeing words such as "recommended pass" or similar. But there is nothing like that. 71 pages.

I am a CEC Inland applicant. AOR: April 3rd 2016. The 2nd background check in review was Aug 19th. However the notes were generated before that (Aug 15th). My VO is Ottawa.

I see all CEC inland applicants with AOR from March are still waiting. Really have no clue how long it will take to finish security check.

Also I want to open a new bank account and close the old one. Been waiting for PPR to finish first before changes to banking as they are my fund proof. Should I be worry-free and go ahead to change my bank accounts?

What does the analyst report say in your notes? the above seems normal . you are in your final stage. Unless the analyst has suggested that further review is required , you are good. If the notes read " appears met" in the last few pages (typically a massive paragraph by the analyst / officer) , there is nothing to worry.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
head2ca said:
Hi guys,

I got my AOR on 01/04/2016. I work in the US but I visited India for week and returned to US last week. I am an Indian citizen.

Should I be informing CIC if visited India for just a week?

Thanks,
Krishna
Hi krishna...

You can travel even if your appl is in process..no issues with that..how long have you been in the states?have you submitted a fbi pcc for the states?

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Tora Makun said:
Hi Guys ! I just have a question, will the PPR arrive by email or postal mail ?

I moved this summer and if it is supposed to be delivered by the post office I may have missed it :(

Also, do you know where I can notify my change oif address ?

Thanks !
Via email..

You can update address via CSE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sjdhgfkl said:

Agree with tame beast..you are good..hang tight buddy! Just a matter of time..

Regarding your bank account-all i have to say is, you can definitely make the change..but again LOE, more explanations, etc..if you are cool with that-get all the reqd proof explaining the transfer and do it..

I dont recommend specially when you are so close.. Its upto you ultimately..wait till landing is my suggestion..

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tame_beast said:
What does the analyst report say in your notes? the above seems normal . you are in your final stage. Unless the analyst has suggested that further review is required , you are good. If the notes read " appears met" in the last few pages (typically a massive paragraph by the analyst / officer) , there is nothing to worry.

Thanks for your reply. Well strange enough my page 35 is withheld (blank page). Just went through the notes left by analysts again. As I quoted the very latest one, note 16--"...reference letter confirms full time employment or equivalent amount of part time employment.. the duties of the work are consistent with the NOC skill level" etc. And it was 7/16/16. Other than that I see nothing related to a final decision. Note 15 is about my CRS score meeting minimum threshold. Note 1 to note 14 are all meaningless.

:( can't they be more specific? Or I really ordered to early?

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Agree with tame beast..you are good..hang tight buddy! Just a matter of time..

Regarding your bank account-all i have to say is, you can definitely make the change..but again LOE, more explanations, etc..if you are cool with that-get all the reqd proof explaining the transfer and do it..

I dont recommend specially when you are so close.. Its upto you ultimately..wait till landing is my suggestion..
Thanks Lazybone. I guess I will just wait until I get PPR and then change my banking accounts.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sjdhgfkl said:
Thanks for your reply. Well strange enough my page 35 is withheld (blank page). Just went through the notes left by analysts again. As I quoted the very latest one, note 16--"...reference letter confirms full time employment or equivalent amount of part time employment.. the duties of the work are consistent with the NOC skill level" etc. And it was 7/16/16. Other than that I see nothing related to a final decision. Note 15 is about my CRS score meeting minimum threshold. Note 1 to note 14 are all meaningless.

:( can't they be more specific? Or I really ordered to early?
may i know ur category and timeline and when u ordered notes.

sjdhgfkl

Aug 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
may i know ur category and timeline and when u ordered notes.
I do not know how to add it to my signature! :-X
I am a CEC inland applicant.
ITA: Feb 17
AOR: April 3
Med Passed + Background in Review: April 10
Background Not Needed + Eligibility in Review: May 12
Eligibility in Review + Background in Review: Aug 19
GCMS Notes Ordered: Aug 4
GCMS Nots Received: Sep 7

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sjdhgfkl said:
I do not know how to add it to my signature! :-X
I am a CEC inland applicant.
ITA: Feb 17
AOR: April 3
Med Passed + Background in Review: April 10
Background Not Needed + Eligibility in Review: May 12
Eligibility in Review + Background in Review: Aug 19
GCMS Notes Ordered: Aug 4
GCMS Nots Received: Sep 7
bg in progress second time, i think u almost won the battle.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
March Guys are popping ppr left and right , hang on guys, it would soon be our own forum hotting up....

MapleIt

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016
Nomination.....
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
e-APR
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
Has anyone with Third or Fourth Week of April AOR, got their BG "in Progress"?

I am 23rd April AOR. CEC Inland.

Spielo

Star Member
May 21, 2016
MapleIt said:
Has anyone with Third or Fourth Week of April AOR, got their BG "in Progress"?

I am 23rd April AOR. CEC Inland.
My AOR was the same day and my BG went to in progress on the 1st of september. FSW Outland.