29-mar-2016
Passport Req..
29-nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bobbypatel said:
Hello all my AOR is 24-Apr-2016, I have received GCMS notes today. And I would like to get your say on these.

NOTES: 21
Created Date: 2016/05/26
Updated Date: 2016/05/26
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT Australia, lndia, United States. Criminality Decision Passed. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. SPOUSE'S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant's
age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR. Travel history received and reviewed see edoc 968 Queensland traffic history received and reviewed see edoc 10003

NOTES: 22
Created Date: 2016/06/07
Updated Date: 2016/06/07
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION: *** REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. EXPRESS ENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR ACTION ITEMS: - Dependent 1 (***, ***) ***Appears no father listed on B/C: REQUIRED**** FOSS/GCMS check - General: No adverse info. All applicants do not hold valid status in Canada. - Family members residing outside the province of destination: None. - RPRF: Paid. CIVIL STATUS - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Marriage certificate is on file - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Spouse/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 1 (***, *** (2004)): -Request Identifier: A-2016-11111 Requested Date: 08/08/2016 Birth certificate: On file. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 2 (***, *** (2010)): - Birth certificate: On file. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - ADDITIONAL NOTES: ****Note no father appears on B/ C of DEP "###". **** PNP NOMINATION - Province of Nomination: Saskatchewan. - Stream Type: *** - Employer Driven. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Schedule 4 on file: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/04/24 - 2016/04/24 Case Type Assessment: FSW 1) Assistant Professor - (NOC4011000) 2011/08 - Ongoing PPPPP University. 2016/04/22 EDOCS NUMBER(S): 95675167 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
**LOE appears to not indicate full time hours definition.
MEDICALS - PA: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/07. - Spouse/Common Law: - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/09. - Dependent 1 (***, *** (2004)): - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/07. - Dependent 2 (***, *** (2010)): - Current medical status: Passed. Valid until: 2016/12/07.

NOTES: 24
Created Date: 2016/06/10
Updated Date: 2016/06/10
Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: CPC-Ottawa Text:
Case Analyst /selection review: EE-M1- PV2 ******A11.2 ASSESSMENT****** ***FATHER NOT LISTED ON B/C FOR ### *** - HAS UNTIL 13JUN2016*** ***LOE DOES NOT SHOW FULL-TIME*** Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by Saskatchewan with PNC# *** under Non-Employer Driven. PNP applicant in primary NOC - 4011- Assistant Professor with PPPPP University FOSS check: No adverse info ASSESSMENT Education: ECA issuer: WES - Met - Foreign ECA Primarily NOC -1111 Work Experience Currently working as an Assistant Professor. PA Submitted a letter of reference dated 22APR2016. PA had been working with the company from AUG2011- Present. The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference do appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. As a result, I am satisfied that within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period at least one year of full-time work experience as an University professors and lecturers as the primary occupation in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification - 1111 as per R75(2). PA does meet the FSW criteria for the selected NOC PA does meet the definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. FAMILY MEMBERS PA is Married - Marriage Certificate on file Two dependent children accompanying Copies of valid passports submitted Meds - Passed

NOTES: 25
Created Date: 2016/06/11 06:05:32
Updated Date: 2016/06/11 06:05:32
Restricted: No Label: General Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Rec'd via MyCIC explanation and supporting documents regarding father's missing name on child's Birth Certificate. Please see incoming correspondence.

Received notes generated on 08-Aug-16 and received on 03-Sep-16. Seems like no update after 11-Jun-16

My work experience letter says Full Time employment, but look like in Note 22 mentioned that they expected LOE stating Full Time Job means 42 hours a week (something like this, which I didn't do)

However in Note 24, Officer seems satisfied with work experience and I have not received in request to submit clarification on FULL TIME job definition. Should I pro-actively send LOE through CSE or it's fine?

your comments appreciated.

I would attain myself speciffically to what was requested.

Thats just my opinion... hope this helps

bkmtan

Jul 27, 2016
Hi All,

I submitted GCMS notes on Jul 26 and a status request to AITP in Aug 30 but still haven't received anything, what should i do?

It's been over 40 days now.

bobbypatel

Aug 30, 2016
edilsonjr said:
I would attain myself speciffically to what was requested.

Thats just my opinion... hope this helps
Thank you for your reply. What is your general opinion after reading all notes about A11.2 eligibility? As officer wrote "I am satisfied" but not specifically mentioned that A11.2 Met.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
bkmtan said:
Hi All,

I submitted GCMS notes on Jul 26 and a status request to AITP in Aug 30 but still haven't received anything, what should i do?

It's been over 40 days now.
Send them an email.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
bobbypatel said:
Thank you for your reply. What is your general opinion after reading all notes about A11.2 eligibility? As officer wrote "I am satisfied" but not specifically mentioned that A11.2 Met.
check your last ten activities if anything says EE ECON passed or something of that sort...then you know for sure that you have met eligibility...if not they are still trying to verify your employment..

what might happen is- since SINP already has verified your employment, they will get in touch with SINP to figure out the details..

im not sure regarding the details of your application...but from the notes 22- analyst is satisfied that you have been working for a long time but is not convinced if you worked full time or part time...if employment is part time, what that means is you will lose points...even if analyst tries to bring your points down, you have PNP (600 points)..that's just the points part- so you are good there..

I am not sure regarding the SINP regulations, but I would look it up to see if it requires full time employment to be doubly sure...if it doesn't...then youre good...

hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
bkmtan said:
Yea I did on Aug 30 but still got no response since unfortunately.

Has anyone repeatedly emailed them?
Dont think anyone has emailed them repeatedly and got a response..you may try typing urgent in the subject line with your tracking number and see if you get a response..unsure if it will work or not but it might..

I understand its a frustrating wait..but try giving it a couple of days..they are usually on the mark but a few days here and there..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I agree with what "lazybone" has said.

There is a member called eagle333 on this forum and apparently, he has been helping applicants decipher the notes for a long time. You can PM that member and politely ask him to help you. Good luck!

You can also post the your query in the following thread -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html;msg5435121#msg5435121

bobbypatel

Aug 30, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I agree with what "lazybone" has said.

There is a member called eagle333 on this forum and apparently, he has been helping applicants decipher the notes for a long time. You can PM that member and politely ask him to help you. Good luck!

You can also post the your query in the following thread -

canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html;msg5435121#msg5435121
Thank You, I will do so.

bobbypatel

Aug 30, 2016
lazybone said:
check your last ten activities if anything says EE ECON passed or something of that sort...then you know for sure that you have met eligibility...if not they are still trying to verify your employment..

what might happen is- since SINP already has verified your employment, they will get in touch with SINP to figure out the details..

im not sure regarding the details of your application...but from the notes 22- analyst is satisfied that you have been working for a long time but is not convinced if you worked full time or part time...if employment is part time, what that means is you will lose points...even if analyst tries to bring your points down, you have PNP (600 points)..that's just the points part- so you are good there..

I am not sure regarding the SINP regulations, but I would look it up to see if it requires full time employment to be doubly sure...if it doesn't...then youre good...

hope this helps!
Thank You, I have been working full time and also mentioned in my reference letter that it's Full Time Employment. The thing is that I didn't define what Full Time is and how many hours a week. However, analyst of Notes 24 seems satisfied. My recent Activity Report for 11.2 is as follow:

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: ####
Name: @@@, PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/06/11
Updated By: _______

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
bobbypatel said:
Thank You, I have been working full time and also mentioned in my reference letter that it's Full Time Employment. The thing is that I didn't define what Full Time is and how many hours a week. However, analyst of Notes 24 seems satisfied. My recent Activity Report for 11.2 is as follow:

ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: ####
Name: @ @ @ , PRINCIPAL APPLICANT
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/06/11
Updated By: _______
You are welcome...agreed with you...that analyst says he is satisfied...but he mentions right top of notes 24...Employment is not fulltime and birth certificate of one dependant does not mention fathers name..

These are items of concern and thats why analyst has not put in his recommendation like-met/appears to meet/recommend passed...

Again-what is most likely to happen is- they would have requested you for a revised birth certificate for the dependant and gotten in touch with SINP to verify if employment is fulltime as they have already confirmed the same...

The notes should have been generated approx a month ago..and in that month probably they should have done the employment verification with SINP..

If you want to go ahead an upload an updated employment letter mentioning hours..go ahead...the notes help to spot potential problems..you have spotted one..my suggestion is to resolve it..

However i an not an expert on PNPs so I would check with someone who is an expert on PNPs that if you submit an employment letter that is different from what you have submitted to Sinp would cause problems..IMO, shouldnot..but double-check because you would not want to piss off SINP as they have nominated you...

Hope this helps!

head2ca

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 4th, 2016
Hi guys,

I got my AOR on 01/04/2016. I work in the US but I visited India for week and returned to US last week. I am an Indian citizen.

Should I be informing CIC if visited India for just a week?

Thanks,
Krishna