+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
Jhoan2134 how did you receive the invitation? they sent me the confirmation portal with an attachment, asking for some information and I sent it. but I got the same email this morning. what does that mean? Did they create an account for you? how did you send the information that was requested?
I received the same man

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
Jhoan2134 how did you receive the invitation? they sent me the confirmation portal with an attachment, asking for some information and I sent it. but I got the same email this morning. what does that mean? Did they create an account for you? how did you send the information that was requested?
I sent the information too man, am still waiting for the next step

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
Hi guys i received an email from IRCC asking me details for my permanent Residence confirmation portal, 2days prior i had received invitation to prearrival services. The end is in sight! Any body received this? Am a July 2020 applicant
That good,I am August 2020,I guess I should expect mine soon,thanks for sharing.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hi guys i received an email from IRCC asking me details for my permanent Residence confirmation portal, 2days prior i had received invitation to prearrival services. The end is in sight! Any body received this? Am a July 2020 applicant
Hello
Please share your timeline
Thank you

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Called IRCC today to see if there is anything wrong with my application since they started processing applications submitted after mine. They told me to just wait and be patient lol
Actually I will suggest you to be have patience , as more you will see this forums and updates more you will put your self in unnecessary depression , I have gone through the same, fact is nowadays or from last two years I assumed that it takes 20 -24 months to complete the entire process .
So take rest from the forums and enjoy your summer.

Reactions: Sakr77

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Called IRCC today to see if there is anything wrong with my application since they started processing applications submitted after mine. They told me to just wait and be patient lol
Amazing IRCC!!!
Actually agents don’t have any information about applications till the files appear on the system.
So,they always say be patient.

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to the Humanitarian Migration (HM) Office in Montreal for further assessment. The office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the HM Montreal Office in writing as follows:
IRCC - Humanitarian Migration Montreal

What does this message mean please?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Hello Sakr
IRCC started processing my application.
Check your application status please.

Application received: November 2020
Started:August 2021
Medical results have been received

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hello Sakr
IRCC started processing my application.
Check your application status please.

Application received: November 2020
Started:August 2021
Medical results have been received
still nothing for me... congrats bro! I honestly have no idea what's wrong with my application. they received it in early October 2020 according to the temporary AOR that they sent in April..

Last edited:

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
still nothing for me... congrats bro! I honestly have no idea what's wrong with my application. they received it in early October 2020 according to the temporary AOR that they sent in April..
Don’t worry, your application has no problem.You will receive updates before September.
The problem is IRCC that has no logic.