+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
I have Np....But I need from them just to confirmed the recieived my file
Don't be upset about this please,you will just have to be patient,in due time you will have your AOR,in there will have your file number which you can use to track your PR progress going forward,application from April or may are still waiting as well.

Reactions: Nelan

khybermunsef

May 21, 2021
Bro.... This tools for how has already application number to check the process of your application...thanks anyway
The application number is the one in your refugee claimant. it starts with L if you are refugee. Check your refugee claimant document for application number.

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
Don't be upset about this please,you will just have to be patient,in due time you will have your AOR,in there will have your file number which you can use to track your PR progress going forward,application from April or may are still waiting as well.
Thank you for these words ...As I told you I have Np for waiting ... but recently they told me no application for you in our system and you have to apply again ... This is thing made me upset.

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
Hello family, I called ircc today cos Ecas is showing decision made and my CIC acct is showing in progress, the agent I spoke to told me I pass eligibility , background, criminal assessment and my file has been sent to windsor office, I stay in montreal any idea why its sent to windsor? Please reply

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello family, I called ircc today cos Ecas is showing decision made and my CIC acct is showing in progress, the agent I spoke to told me I pass eligibility , background, criminal assessment and my file has been sent to windsor office, I stay in montreal any idea why its sent to windsor? Please reply
Please share your timeline

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi,
files are digitally entered in system by ircc, so wherever they find vacancy they simply transfer file over there ,
Don't worry it's quiet normal

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
Hello everyone, i thought i would start this thread in order to share with each other the timeline of receiving AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) for our PR applications which are delayed due to COVID.

I will start with myself. I mailed my PR application to Mississauga CPC in September 2020 and it was delivered in the same month according to my CanadaPost tracking number, however, i haven't received my AOR yet...
I mailed my application in July 2020, i only have a temporary application number meaning that there is no official AOR. They haven't even began processing it, wow incredible times we live

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
I have submitted my application on November 2020 but still haven't heard back. I didn't even received AOR or any email. I emailed CIC but they says we haven't found your application or we haven't started working on it. they says check with your courier. They courier says your documents are submitted to the case processing centre in Ontario. Its too long I don't know what to do? Have your received yours?
Am July 2020, nothing yet only temporary number

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
Thank you for these words ...As I told you I have Np for waiting ... but recently they told me no application for you in our system and you have to apply again ... This is thing made me upset.
It happened to us as well, it's because they haven't began processing it. So when you contact the case officer they check the system and don't see it. Don't panic my friend, it was received in Mississauga they just haven't began processing it