+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
Hey guys, I am Feb 2020 pr applicant under the protected person status, this morning I check my ECAS and I saw decision made and I got a message in my online account , when I check it I saw pre invitation letter, can someone explain to me what happen n what to expect? Thank u in advance

Shagidi

Dec 28, 2020
Hey guys, I am Feb 2020 pr applicant under the protected person status, this morning I check my ECAS and I saw decision made and I got a message in my online account , when I check it I saw pre invitation letter, can someone explain to me what happen n what to expect? Thank u in advance

Madeit7

May 9, 2021
I received this message too on May 1 Feb 2020 too. But thats it 61% and nothing more. Everything else processing

khybermunsef

May 21, 2021
Hello everyone, i thought i would start this thread in order to share with each other the timeline of receiving AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) for our PR applications which are delayed due to COVID.

I will start with myself. I mailed my PR application to Mississauga CPC in September 2020 and it was delivered in the same month according to my CanadaPost tracking number, however, i haven't received my AOR yet...
I have submitted my application on November 2020 but still haven't heard back. I didn't even received AOR or any email. I emailed CIC but they says we haven't found your application or we haven't started working on it. they says check with your courier. They courier says your documents are submitted to the case processing centre in Ontario. Its too long I don't know what to do? Have your received yours?

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
I have submitted my application on November 2020 but still haven't heard back. I didn't even received AOR or any email. I emailed CIC but they says we haven't found your application or we haven't started working on it. they says check with your courier. They courier says your documents are submitted to the case processing centre in Ontario. Its too long I don't know what to do? Have your received yours?
The people who sent application in March 2020 still waiting AOR.

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
I apiled since May 2020 and have a tracking number and receipt nymber and called the IRCC several times beginning about a month ago, almost every other day. Everytime I called, I received a different answer regarding my AOR number. One time I called, and they informed me that there is no file under my name, another time they said they had it, however it didn't have an AOR number. The day after that, I called and they said they no longer had the file. Another time, an agent said that there was a file, however it “did not belong to me.” know all after that they told me to we don't have your file in our system and you have reapply again do you belive that

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I apiled since May 2020 and have a tracking number and receipt nymber and called the IRCC several times beginning about a month ago, almost every other day. Everytime I called, I received a different answer regarding my AOR number. One time I called, and they informed me that there is no file under my name, another time they said they had it, however it didn't have an AOR number. The day after that, I called and they said they no longer had the file. Another time, an agent said that there was a file, however it “did not belong to me.” know all after that they told me to we don't have your file in our system and you have reapply again do you belive that
Did not you get acknowledgment email with temporary number starts with “X”? As after posted my application I got acknowledgment from CIC Mississauga they received my application after 3 weeks and also other people on forum also confirmed they got the same within a month.

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
I have received nothing agent told "apply again or you have to wait"? still confim they don't have my file...after a year???? that is really unacceptable

Reactions: Nelan

khybermunsef

May 21, 2021
How you call them? When I call and select application status option they ask for application number which I don’t have. How you contact them?