+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Me too November 2020 applicant
Aug 13 process started, medical recieved but not heard anything afterwards
We’re in the same boat bro. Don’t worry regarding your application cuz yours is in process, my personal history had gap time, so they asked me to fill it.
I wish the officer process applications sooner.

Reactions: Oscarsunil

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
Hey bro
Yes,4 days ago I received an email from IRCC in my account that they need some information So I submitted my document via webform next day and few hours later I got response that they received it and added to file shortly.
I think the next step is eligibility and background check.
Thank You. Is it normal that we did not receive the AOR yet and they started processing our application as we linked it without getting the AOR.

Reactions: NaAzaAn

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Does IRCC accept digitaly signed signatures from demand overseas ? or do they have to print , sign and scan back .. then print and submit with application ?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
If a protected person applies for permanent residence, do we need to have another physical examination and fingerprint registration? Do we need a non-criminal certificate from the country of origin?

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
If a protected person applies for permanent residence, do we need to have another physical examination and fingerprint registration? Do we need a non-criminal certificate from the country of origin?
No medical required, no finger biometrics required and no pcc from the origin country

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
None of these are needed. Then I think our application should be accelerated. I don’t know the idea of ircc. The speed of our refugee applicants is the slowest!

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
None of these are needed. Then I think our application should be accelerated. I don’t know the idea of ircc. The speed of our refugee applicants is the slowest!
They are accelerating, you can see in the forums many people who applied gets , copr and some of the pr cards as well within 12 months, so hope for the best