+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Faisalkhan555

Apr 14, 2020
After creating GC key account and choosing permanent resident program,insert your UCI number and family name,then your application link it to your account and you receive an email from CIC.
i am not sure if we can link it without getting the AOR please let me if it its possible and where to look for the Application number as i am trying it with the temporary application number and it is not working for me.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
i am not sure if we can link it without getting the AOR please let me if it its possible and where to look for the Application number as i am trying it with the temporary application number and it is not working for me.
Hello.
Actually if you remove X from your temporary application number then you have your application number which is start with G.
I use my UCI number and family name to link my application to the account.
No you can’t link it with temporary number but if your application is in process, you can link it and see the bar percentages and details of processing.

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
I understand, but i am worried as ircc received my pr application in October, a month before you guys applied. And as i understood, ircc "start" processing pr applications in first come first serve basis.. so that why i am worried..
Sorry my friend but I'm pretty sure that is not true "first come first serve "...I applied on May 2020 and I got my AOR on July 2nd after very bad story with IRCC so I know people applied back 2020 on September and Dec and they've got DM...might by whole things depends the luck.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Sorry my friend but I'm pretty sure that is not true "first come first serve "...I applied on May 2020 and I got my AOR on July 2nd after very bad story with IRCC so I know people applied back 2020 on September and Dec and they've got DM...might by whole things depends the luck.
Oh I’m sorry for your bad experience man.. was there an issue with your application?

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
Oh I’m sorry for your bad experience man.. was there an issue with your application?
There's no any issues with my application
I applied on May 2020 ...., I called the IRCC several times beginning from March, almost every other day. All the time I called, I received a different answer regarding my application no applicationin the system One time I called, and they informed me that there is no file under my name, another time they said they had it, The day after that, I called and they said they no longer had the file. Another time, an agent said that there was a file, however it “did not belong to me.” and another agents said the best choice you have re apply again do you belive that after one years I have to reapply again.... I was very upsate and lost all hopes..... With all the mental pain and frustrated. I really start thinking to reapply again So I don't lose another time...until I reached they MP and after 3monts calling and sending emails from my and the Mp. I've got my AOR on July 2nd 2021 and they star processing my application on the same day 2nd of July.

Reactions: Sakr77

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
Hi guys yesterday i received my eCOPR. I officially became a permanent resident guys! Here is my timeline:
1)July 20,2020 - Application received
2)June 9,2021 - Started processing application
3)July 23,2021 - Medical results received and approved
4)Aug 13,2021 - Request for information by IRCC to create my portal
5)Aug 18,2021 - Portal created for me, i upload photo and confirm address in Canada
3)August 21,2021 - Application approved and eCOPR(Electronic confirmation of Permanent Residence) document downloaded from portal

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheekritee

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi guys yesterday i received my eCOPR. I officially became a permanent resident guys! Here is my timeline:
5)Aug 18,2021 - Portal created for me, i upload photo and confirm address in Canada
3)August 21,2021 - Application approved and eCOPR(Electtronic confirmation of Permanent Residence) document downloaded from portal
Congrats brother

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
3)August 21,2021 - Application approved and eCOPR(Electtronic confirmation of Permanent Residence) document downloaded from portal
Congrats! They did not ask you to provide a police certificate for any country you lived in before coming to Canada?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Congrats bro
When did you receive your DM?