+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Gracefied

Jun 23, 2021
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Check your application status, if you can see status of application, after that you can try to link

I have been able to view my application status.... Temp AOR received April 8, 2021, I just checked because of update seen on this forum, I have not received email of permanent AOR yet.

Application Received August 2020
Processing started June 20, 2021

I have not been able to link to my GCkey, kindly help me through the process, I have filled all my information but it keeps rejecting it.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I have been able to view my application status.... Temp AOR received April 8, 2021, I just checked because of update seen on this forum, I have not received email of permanent AOR yet.

I have not been able to link to my GCkey, kindly help me through the process, I have filled all my information but it keeps rejecting it.
did u apply in the beginning or end of august 2020 ?

Gracefied

Jun 23, 2021
did u apply in the beginning or end of august 2020 ?
July ending 2020, can't remember the exact date I mailed it, didn't remember to use tracking/courier till days after, for months I was worried that my application was even lost but decided to hope for the best..

Reactions: Sakr77

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017

Did you use lawyer for PR application?
If any lawyer is authorised, you have to remove him to get online access.
Roy

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020

your and mine is same same. Just remove X and try to link.
I did same and I was able to link.
It’s showing 48% and same 2 line showing in my links

Gracefied

Jun 23, 2021
Did you use lawyer for PR application?
If any lawyer is authorised, you have to remove him to get online access.
Roy
Not at all, did myself, I have all login details and security verification saved in my folder... and was able to view status of my application, trying to link GCKey is the problem, it's saying there is no record or something like that, will give it till tommorrow to retry again, I already exhausted my 5x in 24h yesterday night, will leave it for today or I call IRCC for any file update pending when I can ..

Gracefied

Jun 23, 2021
your and mine is same same. Just remove X and try to link.
I did same and I was able to link.
It’s showing 48% and same 2 line showing in my links
I believe so, no medical updated in mine too either..... I tried the X removal thing as posted by others here but it didn't work, tried with UCI, family name etc., I have read this thread 3x already, none worked..

Unicornicaaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Thanks,

I'm gonna try it.
Hi. Hope everyone doing well.
After a week of trying to link my application to GC account I have not any success yet. It said: We can not find your application base on informtion I provide or something like that. I can check my application progress just on ECAS.
P.S: I have not any representative or lawyer!

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi. Hope everyone doing well.
After a week of trying to link my application to GC account I have not any success yet. It said: We can not find your application base on informtion I provide or something like that. I can check my application progress just on ECAS.
P.S: I have not any representative or lawyer!
try calling them or writing to them through ircc webform.. they should be able to guide u.

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
The goodness for me is that they received my application on the 17 of August 2020,started processing my application on 30th June 2021,medical received.

Reactions: Sakr77