+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Do you have any idea after one year AOR
After this what’s time period to get PT card?
Granting Permanent residency takes on average around 2 years. it could be a few months earlier or later than 2 years. After that is done then you wait on your PR card which is a separate waiting time that could take a week to months after receiving your COPR (Confirmation Of Permanent Residency).

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Granting Permanent residency takes on average around 2 years. it could be a few months earlier or later than 2 years. After that is done then you wait on your PR card which is a separate waiting time that could take a week to months after receiving your COPR (Confirmation Of Permanent Residency).
Thank you

Reactions: Yuki.03

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hi Saba,
I received my AOR email last Friday.
Ecas shows medical received!
I was able to link on GCkey portal yesterday.
I applied in Feb 2020.
You are next in line.
Hi

I also get my aor but i unable to link it i tries all type of info but nothing
Please suggest how i can link it

Thanks

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Well i called IRCC today... bad news for me !!! Agent told me that just basic information has been entered in system and she doesn't know how long it will take to get AOR. May be it will take few months.. I feel heart broken.

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Well i called IRCC today... bad news for me !!! Agent told me that just basic information has been entered in system and she doesn't know how long it will take to get AOR. May be it will take few months.. I feel heart broken.
That is really bad news, I also applied in Feb 2020 still nothing.

What number should I call to check my application? Do you just give them your name to check your application since we don't have application number yet?!