+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
You can’t, you can have only 1 online access, same problem is with my brother.
Roy
Thank you brother Jazak ALLAH as per your instructions I linked my application I can see progress it’s showing 43%.
Really love to see this kind of helping people. Hats off Sir.

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Merci frère Jazak ALLAH selon vos instructions, j'ai lié mon application, je peux voir les progrès, il affiche 43%.
J'adore vraiment voir ce genre d'aider les gens. Chapeau bas Monsieur.
[/CITATION]
Roycanada est ce que je peux voir ce que dit votre compte ecas ? Je suis a 50% . Ma demande a été reçu le 14 juillet 2020 et le 8 juin 2021 début du traitement.

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
Today i decided to check my application status online, mind you i hadn't received any official AOR email(only temporary AOR had been sent to me) However am surprised to see that they started processing my application on June 9, 2021.
Timeline shows:
1)July 20,2020 : Application received
2)June 9, 2021: Started processing your application
3) medical results have been received.

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Today i decided to check my application status online, mind you i hadn't received any official AOR email(only temporary AOR had been sent to me) However am surprised to see that they started processing my application on June 9, 2021.
Timeline shows:
Hi, it’s happened same with me.
But my medical not yet received

Reactions: ksamuels

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Timeline shows:
Hi, it’s happened same with me.
But my medical not yet received
can you guys please walk me through how you check your status ?
do you go on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
then choose "Refugees"? which identification type do u use ? UCI or application number ?

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Is this temporary AOR or permanent? Have they began processing your application officially?
Hi
My application number starts with X. It’s temporary and the processing of application is not started.
IRCC has started processing many summer applications, so I think that they will start mine in the following days and weeks.

ksamuels

May 28, 2021
can you guys please walk me through how you check your status ?
do you go on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
then choose "Refugees"? which identification type do u use ? UCI or application number ?
After clicking this link, choose "check application status" .Use your UCI number. you will be prompted to update your address if you haven't. You will see the process bar. You can click it and view details

Reactions: Sakr77