23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
I am also PNP Inland.

Got AOR on 23rd dec 2016. Meds passed, Background is in progress since last 2 weeks.
Its going too slow for PNP Inlands.

Does any one knows which email to contact?

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
SaraSmi said:
I am also PNP Inland.

Got AOR on 23rd dec 2016. Meds passed, Background is in progress since last 2 weeks.

which email contact you are looking for????

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaraSmi said:
I am also PNP Inland.

you can search cic email or through webform.

bugone1

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Guys I waited over 85 days to get Med pass so don't worry we all know CIC is processing PNP inland apps very very slow. If somebody has pass 90 days and nothing is updated then its time to worry. Hang in there we have a long way to go. Its strange that none of us is not even reaching the immigration minister about this delay. I am not saying we need to make this as big concern coz we are still under 6 months but just to let him know that PNP inlands which suppose to be process fast is getting delayed for long since nov 2016. I already called his office twice but they keep thinking its only my app is delayed . They are not aware of the whole PNP inlands app status. Anyway good luck
we can complain about that, but we can not change this situation coz we are still under 6 months.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
bugone1 said:
we can complain about that, but we can not change this situation coz we are still under 6 months.
I know we can't change the situation and I am not even saying to make complaint. I am trying to make them aware that as PNP inland applicant which suppose to be process fast since they hold nomination certificate got delayed for no reason. Just give them a call and say PNP inlands apps already took more than year to get nomination now CIC is taking long to finalise there file is there any way we can raise this question to immigration to know what is the reason for delaying just PNP inland when PNP outland are processed faster than us. I am not trying to compare us with CEC inland guys. Just let them aware of our situation of getting PNP after long wait and now PPR request when other are processed quick

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I agree that six months is the processing time, but I don't understand the partiality.

If CEC, FSW and PNP are all slow, then I don't have any problem, but I am not understanding why PNPs are given the least priority?

Even if you look at the CRS points-wise, PNPs would have more CRS points too when compared to the CEC/FSW guys plus a province wants us to move there specifically and that is not the case with CEC/FSW.

This just doesn't make any sense.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did CIC forget about updating medicals of applications between 16th Jan and 20th Jan? I am getting worried now.

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
krishere1982 said:
I agree that six months is the processing time, but I don't understand the partiality.

If CEC, FSW and PNP are all slow, then I don't have any problem, but I am not understanding why PNPs are given the least priority?

Even if you look at the CRS points-wise, PNPs would have more CRS points too when compared to the CEC/FSW guys plus a province wants us to move there specifically and that is not the case with CEC/FSW.

This just doesn't make any sense.
Agree man. I won't be frustrated and worried if all categories are treated the same way. I can understand out of all some cases will be easy and straight forward and some might in the hands of fast working officers but not every PNP inland will get affected by this. There should some PNP inlands apps are in the hands of fast working officer and I can assume every PNP inlands are simple and straight forward to accept so why CIC is delaying our apps I just don't get this. I think they just purposely delaying our apps and just putting them on side to deal it later at the end when we are close to 6 months period which is not fair we already waited long that's why I was calling immigration minister. I notice some PNP inland has there GCMS note saying everything pass and there just waiting for PPR email. why they are not sending them PPR email when everything is pass why they waiting to go close to 6 months period. What is the strategy behind this. There should be a fair system. I just want him (immigration Minister) to be aware of our situation as PNP inland applicant which suppose to get priority.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Agree man. I won't be frustrated and worried if all categories are treated the same way. I can understand out of all some cases will be easy and straight forward and some might in the hands of fast working officers but not every PNP inland will get affected by this. There should some PNP inlands apps are in the hands of fast working officer and I can assume every PNP inlands are simple and straight forward to accept so why CIC is delaying our apps I just don't get this. I think they just purposely delaying our apps and just putting them on side to deal it later at the end when we are close to 6 months period which is not fair we already waited long that's why I was calling immigration minister. I notice some PNP inland has there GCMS note saying everything pass and there just waiting for PPR email. why they are not sending them PPR email when everything is pass why they waiting to go close to 6 months period. What is the strategy behind this. There should be a fair system. I just want him (immigration Minister) to be aware of our situation as PNP inland applicant which suppose to get priority.
I personally think an immigration minister would not even pay attention to this becoz the processing time is 6 months. They'll just play some record saying that there has been so many apps in FSW becoz of low CRS cut off in the recent draws and also that OINP has been sending NOIs and they are also applying and all those lame reasons..

In fact, my GCMS notes is all clear, I discussed the notes with some of the friends too and everyone feels that they just plaining sitting on the PPR email and not sending it.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Agreed. I am waiting for my set of GCMS notes to arrive, and going by what the others have mentioned, I am pretty sure mine will be in the same place. With certain things passed but the file just sitting somewhere catching dust until appointed time. If there is a way to contact someone, or even inquire through email, then I will definitely do that.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got hold of CIC call center. My medicals passed today. I also forwarded this thread's main question that why we are being processed the slowest but unfortunately they were unable to give a definite answer behind the details which is understandable as those are only agents and not CIC officers. The next thing to do is to let the minister know about this.

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
So, I called CIC today as well. 22 min waiting, not bad. Extremely polite and beautiful voice agent on the other side.
I asked about my specific case, 'I have been waiting more than 6months now...', 'are you single?', 'gosh, what a sexy voice you have!', all this stuff. She told me my case is on the last stage, security check and this part of the process relies on information provided by different sources and right now she could not really tell when a decision would be made. Nothing really new here.

Anyway, I asked about inland processing times, specifically PNP applicant on all categories and she said that there's a general growing backlog and there are plans in place to take care of it, which is good. But she never mentioned a specific PNP inland related backlog. I almost felt a small complaint on her voice (jezz, what a voice!!!) that there is more work and the same amount of people...

So, happy friday everyone, hang in tight, we will get there!

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
andremarques19751 said:
So, I called CIC today as well. 22 min waiting, not bad. Extremely polite and beautiful voice agent on the other side.
I asked about my specific case, 'I have been waiting more than 6months now...', 'are you single?', 'gosh, what a sexy voice you have!', all this stuff. She told me my case is on the last stage, security check and this part of the process relies on information provided by different sources and right now she could not really tell when a decision would be made. Nothing really new here.

Anyway, I asked about inland processing times, specifically PNP applicant on all categories and she said that there's a general growing backlog and there are plans in place to take care of it, which is good. But she never mentioned a specific PNP inland related backlog. I almost felt a small complaint on her voice (jezz, what a voice!!!) that there is more work and the same amount of people...

So, happy friday everyone, hang in tight, we will get there!
Lol.
Atleast they are aware of the backlogs on PNPs and have a plan in place to take care of it.

mortywaves

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also called CIC around a month ago, knowing that I would probably get nothing given I haven't crossed 6-month mark. He basically said it looks good and it should finalize within 6 months. I asked him the processing speed disparity between CEC-inland and PNP-inland, he said he know no such thing :-X

EDIT: I just checked myCIC account. My BKG went in process for the second time :eek:

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
iAgree said:
good news. but why fSW security check is done in a week and not PNP's ?
I guess security is the last step in the process and that takes the most time, so when you see that FSW and CEC getting their PPRs soon, that means that they work on their security more than ours (PNPs').