Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
waiting
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Agree man. I won't be frustrated and worried if all categories are treated the same way. I can understand out of all some cases will be easy and straight forward and some might in the hands of fast working officers but not every PNP inland will get affected by this. There should some PNP inlands apps are in the hands of fast working officer and I can assume every PNP inlands are simple and straight forward to accept so why CIC is delaying our apps I just don't get this. I think they just purposely delaying our apps and just putting them on side to deal it later at the end when we are close to 6 months period which is not fair we already waited long that's why I was calling immigration minister. I notice some PNP inland has there GCMS note saying everything pass and there just waiting for PPR email. why they are not sending them PPR email when everything is pass why they waiting to go close to 6 months period. What is the strategy behind this. There should be a fair system. I just want him (immigration Minister) to be aware of our situation as PNP inland applicant which suppose to get priority.
good point man, totally agree with you.
+1 for u

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Agree man. I won't be frustrated and worried if all categories are treated the same way. I can understand out of all some cases will be easy and straight forward and some might in the hands of fast working officers but not every PNP inland will get affected by this. There should some PNP inlands apps are in the hands of fast working officer and I can assume every PNP inlands are simple and straight forward to accept so why CIC is delaying our apps I just don't get this. I think they just purposely delaying our apps and just putting them on side to deal it later at the end when we are close to 6 months period which is not fair we already waited long that's why I was calling immigration minister. I notice some PNP inland has there GCMS note saying everything pass and there just waiting for PPR email. why they are not sending them PPR email when everything is pass why they waiting to go close to 6 months period. What is the strategy behind this. There should be a fair system. I just want him (immigration Minister) to be aware of our situation as PNP inland applicant which suppose to get priority.
I agree with you. As you said system should be fair for everyone. If majority of CEC applicants being processed in around 2-3 months and PNP in landers are struggling for even their medical to pass then something is wrong. We are scoring way higher than CEC applicants and processed last. My AOR is 28th January and I have seen so many CEC applicants applied around my AOR getting PPR in last couple of days. Whereas most of us are waiting for our applications being initially touched upon and medical to pass. This is really frustrating to be honest. Can we do anything about this? Is there any way where we collectively raise our voice to immigration minister. Cheers

andremarques19751

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
BC Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
mortywaves said:
I also called CIC around a month ago, knowing that I would probably get nothing given I haven't crossed 6-month mark. He basically said it looks good and it should finalize within 6 months. I asked him the processing speed disparity between CEC-inland and PNP-inland, he said he know no such thing :-X

EDIT: I just checked myCIC account. My BKG went in process for the second time :eek:
Great man, it's moving, good luck!

SAMCANADA_ON

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
deepgill said:
I agree with you. As you said system should be fair for everyone. If majority of CEC applicants being processed in around 2-3 months and PNP in landers are struggling for even their medical to pass then something is wrong. We are scoring way higher than CEC applicants and processed last. My AOR is 28th January and I have seen so many CEC applicants applied around my AOR getting PPR in last couple of days. Whereas most of us are waiting for our applications being initially touched upon and medical to pass. This is really frustrating to be honest. Can we do anything about this? Is there any way where we collectively raise our voice to immigration minister. Cheers
We can call the immigration minister office here in Toronto and just make his assistance aware of this issue of PNP inland delay that's what I m doing since from last 2 weeks. I don't think anybody else will agree on doing that coz they just want to sit and wait until they pass 6 months (then they freak out). I have posted this so many times here on forum and I got negative response of not to do that coz we still in 6 months but letting the immigration minister know doesn't hurt or getting touch with local liberal MP doesn't hurt. Local MP have a power to ask CIC about the reason behind this delay with PNP inlands apps. I know we are still under the 6 months time but what about those who are getting processed in 2 months. What special they have in there application. if we have 6 months process time then they also have 6 months processing time. Everybody should treated the same way. Even PNP outland and FSW are way faster than us. What PNP outlander have more special than PNP inlanders. PNP inlander case is more straight forward then them. I think we should raise this Concern asap

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMCANADA_ON said:
We can call the immigration minister office here in Toronto and just make his assistance aware of this issue of PNP inland delay that's what I m doing since from last 2 weeks. I don't think anybody else will agree on doing that coz they just want to sit and wait until they pass 6 months (then they freak out). I have posted this so many times here on forum and I got negative response of not to do that coz we still in 6 months but letting the immigration minister know doesn't hurt or getting touch with local liberal MP doesn't hurt. Local MP have a power to ask CIC about the reason behind this delay with PNP inlands apps. I know we are still under the 6 months time but what about those who are getting processed in 2 months. What special they have in there application. if we have 6 months process time then they also have 6 months processing time. Everybody should treated the same way. Even PNP outland and FSW are way faster than us. What PNP outlander have more special than PNP inlanders. PNP inlander case is more straight forward then them. I think we should raise this Concern asap
I am with you on this.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I totally agree with this!

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
SAMCANADA_ON said:
Hi Sam canada, your post make total sense. So, I think strategy should be to call honourable immigration minister office and visiting our local MP. Is there any way we all can create a petition sort of thing online and send to immigration office with all the facts. Cheers

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMCANADA_ON said:
good man!

deepgill

Feb 24, 2012
Hi all,
I have gone through contact information for immigration minister and I found his email address. The email address us Minister@cic.gc.ca.

I think we all send an email to immigration minister and make him aware about our situation.

What you guys think about this?

Cheers

mshergill

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I didn't submit my RCMP clearance certificate upfront. I have seen that CIC is asking people to submit this certificate as additional documents. My question is should I apply for this certificate now or should I wait for additional document request? What's the validity of this certificate and how much time you get to upload the additional document?

Thank you in advance.

have a good weekend.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mshergill said:
Hello Everyone,

I didn't submit my RCMP clearance certificate upfront. I have seen that CIC is asking people to submit this certificate as additional documents. My question is should I apply for this certificate now or should I wait for additional document request? What's the validity of this certificate and how much time you get to upload the additional document?

Thank you in advance.

have a good weekend.
They don't ask everybody for this. You can definitely get it upfront if you want to.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I agree with you . I am just waiting for 90 days mark from AOR date because I know all my CEC friends waited not more than that and then I am going to write email and anyone who has passed that mark should do that. I don't see any harm in writing email. Be polite and be easy when write an email no one likes to be questioned on their job. Do you agree ?

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I agree!

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
SAMCANADA_ON said:
I agree!