+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got processed in Edmonton visa office?

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Am still waiting. AOR July 22nd. CEC Inland. No movement since medicals was passed.
Eligibility recommended passed
Criminality in progress
Security not started

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
AOR - Nov 18th, 2018
Medical - Dec 21st
CEC, INLAND
NOC - 2171

Eligibility- Recommended Pass
Background check- in progress
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

Agent said can not send reminder since security is not started...

Recently has anyone got PPR from Edmonton?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
AOR - Nov 18th, 2018
Medical - Dec 21st
CEC, INLAND
NOC - 2171

Eligibility- Recommended Pass
Background check- in progress
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

Agent said can not send reminder since security is not started...

Recently has anyone got PPR from Edmonton?
Did you try to submit the webform inquiry? You only have few days left until you finish your 6 month average processing time right?

small_251193

Nov 10, 2018
They are working on criminality and eligibility, security not started yet, thanks for replying
Your criminality is not even passed yet? You should get ppr within this month, if you don’t I think mine is done too, no hope to get it before July since my aor is March 8, after yours more than a month.

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I’m not surprised as we are silent and don’t raise any issue. They should keep them for 12 more months again since we are happy with these delays and don’t complain

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
I saw in the Dec aor group that Ralph goodale's office is replying to queries on ee status. Not sure what I saw there. If someone can check that out and have a good understanding, may be we can move forward in that way..

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I also posted the below at the Oct AOR thread, but I think you guys might appreciate it...

Funny story. So 30 days ago I called the call centre and explained that my file has been approved since April 15 and I am not sure why there is a delay. The agent sent a message to the office on my behalf asking whether I could expect an interview or a request for passport email. So 30 days have passed, which is the amount of time the call centre agents have to wait before raising another query, so I called them again. The agent then tells me there has been no response to the question, but there is an update! So now I am excited. I ask what is the update... and the agent tells me my file is now with the Edmonton office. I am of course surprised, because my case has been with the Edmonton office for at least two months, probably more. Turns out the first agent sent a message to Sydney, which is where my case was previously... So the new agent has now sent a message to Edmonton, which is where the first message should have gone. I don't know whether to be surprised anymore.

Reactions: small_251193

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I also posted the below at the Oct AOR thread, but I think you guys might appreciate it...

Funny story. So 30 days ago I called the call centre and explained that my file has been approved since April 15 and I am not sure why there is a delay. The agent sent a message to the office on my behalf asking whether I could expect an interview or a request for passport email. So 30 days have passed, which is the amount of time the call centre agents have to wait before raising another query, so I called them again. The agent then tells me there has been no response to the question, but there is an update! So now I am excited. I ask what is the update... and the agent tells me my file is now with the Edmonton office. I am of course surprised, because my case has been with the Edmonton office for at least two months, probably more. Turns out the first agent sent a message to Sydney, which is where my case was previously... So the new agent has now sent a message to Edmonton, which is where the first message should have gone. I don't know whether to be surprised anymore.
This information really makes me losing the hope every day that we will get anything from Edmonton

rv85

Nov 18, 2018
9 days away from 180 days. Seeing all these about Edmonton office. not looking any positive sign. :(