+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got processed in Edmonton visa office?

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
they are giving priority to FSW but not to CEC which seems so weird.
I Agree. This is very weird. CEC applicants are already in the country, normally with all the background checks concluded since the person is here for a while and had to apply for a permit before, and on top of it CEC applicants are not even required for finances check. It should be much faster!!

Reactions: PRAHADEESH

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Criminality taking forever. Im CEC Inland applicant

Prim Visa Office - Edmonton.
Sec Visa Office - Vancouver

AOR 17th Sep. 2018
Medical passed Oct-2018
Currently:
Elegibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not Started

Already ordered 3 ATIP (GCMS notes): since 2nd month my application is stuck on Criminality check. A lot of workload distribution between these 2 visa offices. My last notes is from a few days before the 6 months expected time. I called them beginning of April.2019 and the update was the same. At this moment, my process has 224 days. I applied 1 year before my permit expiration day, and now I had to apply for BOWP since I have no clue when I will receive the PPR.

[Edit] I just recently just called them (last Thursday) the agent explained to me the application is still on same status, no updates. Incredible! This is pretty upsetting.
Same with mine but July 22nd AOR Criminality talking forever. MP mentioned they are waiting for RCMP. Weird. They have not requested for RCMP report.

Reactions: FredMad

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Yesterday night I noticed a ghost update on my cic profile "application/ profile updated" but nothing has changed. Hoping for the best (ppr) but it could be also that criminality has finally moved on which would also be good news. Lets stays positive!

rv85

Nov 18, 2018
AOR: Dec26; Visa office - CPC Edminton
Eligiblity - Passed
Crimanlity - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security Screening - pending for while now.

Not sure how long its going to take. lets hope for the best.

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
AOR: Dec26; Visa office - CPC Edminton
Eligiblity - Passed
Crimanlity - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security Screening - pending for while now.

Not sure how long its going to take. lets hope for the best.
please do let me know the STREAM, NATIONALITY, NO OF DEPENDENTS, I am also on same boat please refer my signature.

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello guys
Any updates on ur application status
Mine is so stuck on ip1, going to complete 6 month in last week of May .. and still no update !
No updates around here!! Stuck on Criminality still. 232 days! Security not started

bdharmaraj

Mar 3, 2019
Hi Guys, My AOR : August 30th, 2018, Still it is in progress. Security completed as of March 11th, 2019. The final decision is pending since then. Not sure how long it would take :(

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
After long wait, today morning I have received the passport request.
That is really good news, Congrats!!

although my problem is not the visa office itself but the fact Im stuck on Criminality check, and that doesn't depend on the visa office. AOR Sep17th.