+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with VO : CPC-Ottawa gotten COPR?

meganm

May 5, 2020
Didn't see a lot of COPRs this week so desperately in need of some good news...

Please share your timeline if your application is with Ottawa and you have gotten the COPR recently or maybe you are simply still waiting.

My timeline:
AOR: May 19
Biometrics: Oct 21
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started

I was hoping to get the COPR within 2 weeks after the biometrics but god knows why it's taking them so long to clear the criminality. Any chance they can finish criminality and security in 1-2 weeks??? o_O Hopefully we can have some good news in November because once December hits everything will be even slower for sure...Sending positive vibes to everyone!

Reactions: Vinami and Cloy812

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015

Please share your timeline if your application is with Ottawa and you have gotten the COPR recently or maybe you are simply still waiting.

My timeline:

I was hoping to get the COPR within 2 weeks after the biometrics but god knows why it's taking them so long to clear the criminality. Any chance they can finish criminality and security in 1-2 weeks??? o_O Hopefully we can have some good news in November because once December hits everything will be even slower for sure...Sending positive vibes to everyone!
Mine is also in Ottawa.
AOR July 31.
MEP/BIL Sept 16
I’m bio exempt and waiting for it to update to “completed”.

Called IRCC on Wednesday, and the agent said he couldn’t see anything else than what I could see on my profile.

I might order GCMS notes.

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020

My timeline:

I'm same boat.
AOR MAY27 / BIO OCT 20
Hopefully next week...

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
my files also in Ottawa.
AOR March 3
Biometrics completed March 11
Eligibility and security not started
criminality passed

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
VO is Ottawa, I applied on 2020.03.08, my GCMS note states that COPR was generated 2020.09.25, but I have not received any PPR email from IRCC.
Yesterday I got update for Webform request from IRCC, reply says that all delays were caused by COVID-19 and my application is yet to be finalized.
I am a bit confused why it is yet to be finalized if my application was already approved more than 1 month ago as per GCMS notes.
Does anyone know if information on GCMS notes is trustworthy?
Good luck, everyone!

Cloy812

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
VO is Ottawa, I applied on 2020.03.08, my GCMS note states that COPR was generated 2020.09.25, but I have not received any PPR email from IRCC.
Yesterday I got update for Webform request from IRCC, reply says that all delays were caused by COVID-19 and my application is yet to be finalized.
I am a bit confused why it is yet to be finalized if my application was already approved more than 1 month ago as per GCMS notes.
Does anyone know if information on GCMS notes is trustworthy?
Good luck, everyone!
I heard that GCMS is the most trustworthy way, but who knows exactly..

Are you inland or outland?

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
my files also in Ottawa.
AOR March 3
Biometrics completed March 11
Eligibility and security not started
criminality passed
It seems very unusual. As far as I know that Eligibility is first stage of application. After eligibility passed only then application is processed to next step of criminality and security
No idea what is going on
Me November AOR still waiting

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
It seems very unusual. As far as I know that Eligibility is first stage of application. After eligibility passed only then application is processed to next step of criminality and security
No idea what is going on
Me November AOR still waiting
Yeah I thought eligibility was reviewed first too, but I guess each office does it differently maybe. I don’t know why going on with my application. Wow you’ve been waiting a long time. Have you passed most of the stages now?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Ottawa here too, bio done one 28th, eligibility and security passed, criminality in progress.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I thought Ottawa VO was fast....?
AOR 24 August
Medical/Biometrics/RCMP requested: 14 October
RCMP submitted: 27 October