+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with Successful Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) of SCDL

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi guys. Urgent advice needed here pls

I have my MBA degree from SMU and bachelors from Calicut University. For MBA i'm contacting IQAS as WES does not evaluate SMU degrees

But my concern is if I can get my bachelors done by WES and masters by IQAS. Is it possible ? or should I get both done by IQAS?

I know some one who did exactly same and has got PR and has landed Ontario
So you will be OK with bachelor from Wes and SMU Masters from IQAS

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Can someone suggest when will IQAS send first acknowledgement after receiving first Package ( Application form , payment receipt etc )..

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I know some one who did exactly same and has got PR and has landed Ontario
So you will be OK with bachelor from Wes and SMU Masters from IQAS
Thanks. But I'm just worried because in iqas form I'm not mentioning my bachelor degree anywhere and my MBA may be considered as diploma so will it be accepted as masters or will they count it as bachelors.

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks. But I'm just worried because in iqas form I'm not mentioning my bachelor degree anywhere and my MBA may be considered as diploma so will it be accepted as masters or will they count it as bachelors.
He did.the same Don't worry.. If your degree mentions Masters it will be masters

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
If it’s PGDBA, they will evaluate it as University Diploma. Not mentioning graduation in IQAS form is no reason for them to convert your MBA to gradulation

nehame07

Jan 25, 2018
@suresh_11in

Hi Suresh,

As you mentioned you had your initial evaluation from WES, I want to know that the report has details of symbiosis PG as non recognized and bachelors as recognized.

Then you went for IQAS only for Sym PG, So dint it impact your paperwork as in its rejected in one n approved in other.

Can you please share your current status as in have you got the PR.
In case you can share all details of the process you followed it shall be great.

My email Neha07me@gmail.com

Regards
Neha

Puneet200384

Jul 21, 2018
Dear Amriti,

thanks for the note. Please share your experience on IQAS evaluation on SCDL PGDBA. i have PGDBA from SCDL awarded in 2009. Will IQAS evaluated evaluated it as canadian masters?.

Please tell the procedure to get the SCDL transcripts to be sent to IQAS

Please write to me on jaheerbasha@gmail.com. thanks in advance.
Hi Jaheer,

just following on hsi tred, any luck on your 2009 diploma evaluation by IQAS? did they evaluate as a masters????

Puneet200384

Jul 21, 2018
Hi all,

Today I have got my successful ECA assessment for my SCDL diploma from IQAS.
My docs were received by them on 02-08-2017 and they acknowledged the receipt of docs on 31-08-2017.

Today I got email from IQAS that my ECA assessment has been completed and soft copy was attached. Hard copy will follow by courier.
I know lot of ppl were asking about SCDL assessment. So I am writing to let them know that IQAS assesses SCDL diploma.
Hi Suresh

what did IQAS evaluate your diploma as ?? a post graduate diploma or Masters?

Also which year was your diploma?

thannks

mayankana

Aug 16, 2018
Hi, was your assessment of SCDL PGDBA successful? I also have done my PGDBA from SCDL 2004-2006 and am applying to IQAS. Thanks Bhupesh 8373902311
Hi Bhupesh wanted to check did you receive a positive response from IQAS on your SDCL PGDBA?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
IQAS Evaluated
Success!
SCDL PGDIT 2009 as Univ Diploma

PrinceKumar

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you everyone. This thread was really useful for me. I've just completed my PG Diploma and now going to proceed for its ECA through IQAS. Hope this will work.

QUESTION:However, I've a doubt.
I've already got my Graduation degree successfully evaluated from WES (3 years equivalency). Is it alrite if now I get my PG Diploma ( from SCDL) evaluated from IQAS. If yes, do I need to send my documents for already evaluated Graduation degree as well?
PS: My score is lingering around 430, so I'm in need of few points to get the ITA.