+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone with multiple IELTS attempt ?

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have attempted twice by now.
1st attempt: July 28th: LRSW, 8,7.5, 6.5, 6.5.
2nd attempt: Oct 12th: LRSW, 6, 6.5, 6.5,6.5

Now I am too depressed and dont know what to do. Whether I should appear for 3rd try or not.
Also I am thinking if I could request for remark of my 1st attempt result still?

I have created my ee profile but still thinking whether I should submit it with my 1st attempt result because atleast in this way there is a chance of pnp. However, I am not sure about the NOC codes I have selected relating to my work experiences. Can anyone please advise what should I do ?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

Now I am too depressed and dont know what to do. Whether I should appear for 3rd try or not.
Also I am thinking if I could request for remark of my 1st attempt result still?

I have created my ee profile but still thinking whether I should submit it with my 1st attempt result because atleast in this way there is a chance of pnp. However, I am not sure about the NOC codes I have selected relating to my work experiences. Can anyone please advise what should I do ?
1) Did you try to send it for re-marking?

I would suggest that your second test was tougher than the first one. But since your W/S did not change, there is a high chance you are doing something wrong and you don't meet their criteria.

2) Also was it an IDP test? What country/purpose did you mention when you have registered?

In order to succeed with the L/R parts, try https://ieltsonlinetests.com you have to train L/R parts at least once a day and constantly reach 8.5/8-7.5 - then with these parts you can be more or less confident. It can take up to 1-2 months. You can try academic listening there, they are the same for G/A tests, but the quality is somewhat better.

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
1) Did you try to send it for re-marking?

I would suggest that your second test was tougher than the first one. But since your W/S did not change, there is a high chance you are doing something wrong and you don't meet their criteria.

2) Also was it an IDP test? What country/purpose did you mention when you have registered?

In order to succeed with the L/R parts, try https://ieltsonlinetests.com you have to train L/R parts at least once a day and constantly reach 8.5/8-7.5 - then with these parts you can be more or less confident. It can take up to 1-2 months. You can try academic listening there, they are the same for G/A tests, but the quality is somewhat better.
1) No unfortunately I didnt send it for remark since I didnt know about remark back then.

2) Yes it was an IDP test in both cases. Is BC a better idea ? I mentioned Canada and purpose as immigration when I registered for test.

3) Yes I will practice , thank you so much for the material you provided. So should I atleast submit my profile ? Who knows I might have chance for pnp?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
1) No unfortunately I didnt send it for remark since I didnt know about remark back then.

2) Yes it was an IDP test in both cases. Is BC a better idea ? I mentioned Canada and purpose as immigration when I registered for test.

3) Yes I will practice , thank you so much for the material you provided. So should I atleast submit my profile ? Who knows I might have chance for pnp?
You need to provide your certificate number in order to register. What score do you have right now with those results? Well, you can register, it won't hurt. Then update it.

2) I have heard that it is a better idea to go with the BC (but they don't have a computer version). I took this test 4 times with the IDP. I spoke to other people and you can try to change the country and the reason for passing this test. I personally think they have no right to collect this info and they don't need it to examine your test results. It's hard to say whether it works or not, but it can be a useful tip, besides it's free of charge.

3) You're welcome. It was very useful to me. For the w/s try to collect tips and work with the former/current examiner online - to understand, where you fail. Otherwise you will just waste your money I'm afraid.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

Keep on trying. I did mine 4 times before i finally succeeded in my 5th attempt.
Secondly, please wisely choose your noc codes before you create your ee profile. Wrong code will lead to rejection and loss of time and money.
Good luck.

Reactions: Captain789

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
You need to provide your certificate number in order to register. What score do you have right now with those results? Well, you can register, it won't hurt. Then update it.

2) I have heard that it is a better idea to go with the BC (but they don't have a computer version). I took this test 4 times with the IDP. I spoke to other people and you can try to change the country and the reason for passing this test. I personally think they have no right to collect this info and they don't need it to examine your test results. It's hard to say whether it works or not, but it can be a useful tip, besides it's free of charge.

3) You're welcome. It was very useful to me. For the w/s try to collect tips and work with the former/current examiner online - to understand, where you fail. Otherwise you will just waste your money I'm afraid.
Yes I have already filled my profile with certificate number and all the necessary details. My current points are close to 400 only given the first test result. But the reason im thinking of submitting my profile is because of the pnp edge.

2) So you had your desired result in the 4th attempt then ? Yes I am also thinking of going with BC. I dnt know im confused and youre right about the fact that we dont need to tell them about the country and reason. I think the reason they ask so that they can actually mark us accordingly.

3) Yeah I will practice, thats the only option I have now :(

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
Keep on trying. I did mine 4 times before i finally succeeded in my 5th attempt.
Secondly, please wisely choose your noc codes before you create your ee profile. Wrong code will lead to rejection and loss of time and money.
Good luck.
You did it with IDP ? Can you share your all results please ? Yeah regarding noc codes im also thinking of getting consultancy.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Yes I have already filled my profile with certificate number and all the necessary details. My current points are close to 400 only given the first test result. But the reason im thinking of submitting my profile is because of the pnp edge.

2) So you had your desired result in the 4th attempt then ? Yes I am also thinking of going with BC. I dnt know im confused and youre right about the fact that we dont need to tell them about the country and reason. I think the reason they ask so that they can actually mark us accordingly.

3) Yeah I will practice, thats the only option I have now :(
Yes, I think there are only 5% of people who have passed it from the 1st attempt. So try to cheer up! Yup, they know the formula, so they do whatever they want.

I took 3 exams within 4 months, was always very close, but failed. Then had a 9 month break, prepared for 2 months again and made it, but now the score has skyrocketed, so pnp is the best option.

Wamiq Mughal

Dec 3, 2018
Yes, I think there are only 5% of people who have passed it from the 1st attempt. So try to cheer up! Yup, they know the formula, so they do whatever they want.

I took 3 exams within 4 months, was always very close, but failed. Then had a 9 month break, prepared for 2 months again and made it, but now the score has skyrocketed, so pnp is the best option.
Yeah and age factor is also another concern. Yeah I will submit my profile and will practice again for ielts. Hoping for the best. Thanks for your assistance btw.

Reactions: Captain789

Aamir wazir

Oct 22, 2019
Pakistan
Hello friends and admin' could you please let me know that which Canada visa application require IELTS. I am from Pakistan.
Your assistance will be appreciated.
Thanks

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Can I update latest IELTS score after I receive Provincial nomination. My first IELTS score was better then second one and it's valid too. Is it required to update the latest IRLST score or I can go with old score as well because it's still valid till next year.