+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone who applied for SINP "International skilled worker with employment offer"

alpachinko

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Could you list out the answers to the first step of questionnaires. With the following questions and answers I was put into "Existing work permit " . Here it is

Do you currently have a job offer?Yes

Do you have a SINP Job Approval Letter?Yes

Are you working in an occupation related to your post-secondary education on a valid post-grad work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada?No

Are you currently working for the employer that has offered you full-time employment in Saskatchewan?Yes

Have you worked for the employer that has offered you full-time employment for at least 6 months?Yes

I am working in:In a skilled occupation (NOC level 0, A, or B) or a designated trade on a valid work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I want to apply as an SINP "International skilled worker with employment offer". THANK YOU

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
alpachinko said:
Could you list out the answers to the first step of questionnaires. With the following questions and answers I was put into "Existing work permit " . Here it is

Do you currently have a job offer?Yes

Do you have a SINP Job Approval Letter?Yes

Are you working in an occupation related to your post-secondary education on a valid post-grad work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada?No

Are you currently working for the employer that has offered you full-time employment in Saskatchewan?Yes

Have you worked for the employer that has offered you full-time employment for at least 6 months?Yes

I am working in:In a skilled occupation (NOC level 0, A, or B) or a designated trade on a valid work permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I want to apply as an SINP "International skilled worker with employment offer". THANK YOU
Hi,

How can you arrange job? Are you currently reside in Canada/Saskatchewan or arranged job outside of Canada?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I know a few guys who got a Job in Saskatoon recently, but both are Software Developers from UK.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
andy108 said:
I know a few guys who got a Job in Saskatoon recently, but both are Software Developers from UK.
Hi,

do you know name of the companies offering job for international skilled worker. My occupation is 4163- Business Development Officer.

Thanks in advance!

lvl_stella

Dec 21, 2015
Hi,
I answered the questions the same , but when it comes to NOC , my category (6235) does not come up. this is while CIC NOC table does have it on the list.
Also, is there specific opening dates for this category?